Gamepark Holdings' Warranty?

DavidBeoulve

GP2X by EvilDragon OC's to 280-300MHz
Website
www.gamersgonebad.com
What is GPH's official stance on how much they warranty the GP2X's?

That tells a lot about what a company thinks about the quality of their manufacturing process. A buddy of mine asked. I'm trying to make converts. :ph34r:

It's a really good question. GPH's site doesn't tell me much.

Actually, Gamepark Holdings just tend to copy the big companies in that respect, and it has nothing to do with their manufacturing process. However, Gp2x.co.uk have an excellent and possibly unparralleled customer service.

Uhh he he he - sorry Goity (like your avatar) - "copy the big companies" wassat mean? Do they have a warranty?

My friend is afraid of the water because he looked on the 'net and saw how much we cut up the GPX2 and mod it - and he's worried that it's because GPH doesn't expect their product to last long. Might be true with unmodded Mk1's but I can't prove it to him either way for the Mk2.

I'm casting some dark rituals to get mine.

Generally GPH copies psp word for word in books, however I don't know what they are like in real life.
But Gp2x.co.uk, the gp2x uk dealer are excellent. Same goes for Gp2x.de and Gp32z I think.
I think they're buolt to last however, the gp32s certainly are.

you realy wont get much help from gph themself but rather through the distributor you buy from, so its genrally about 2 years afaik.
You can get most faults repaired form gp2x.de for about 10€ if i remember right, they also repair all faulty gp's from distributors inside eu.

Back