Game Idea . . . .

ninjamonkey

Still Fresh
Hey everybody, I sort of need some help getting something started. I was hoping to maybe get a team together and port kurok PSP to the pandora. In doing so, I was also hoping to maybe make a port of goldeneye 007 64 for the pandora based off the kurok engine; since kurok is pretty much like turok on the n64 and goldeneye 64. The only problems with this idea is thatI have no coding abiliy or ampping ability: so I'd pretty much be like the team moderator (if some people like this idea and decide to help with me with this). So whos up to help?

Things need to be done:
The final product would be adapted to the pandora; all We'd have to do is compile is in ARM. Also, WE'd need to map goldeneye 64 maps for use in the game; These maps include campaign maps (facility, silo, all those good ones) and the mutlpiayer ones (including the citadel for fun). If we want we could even try to include more things that are in the original goldeneye. Like we could incorporate all the beta stuff we hear about like the abandoned guard tower in the dam level and all the good stuff.

ONe of the easy things about this is, kurok psp is already open source it wont be that hard of a task.

Why not learn to code/map then? There's plenty of newbie guides available online.

Last edited by a moderator:
ninjamonkey, when will you learn? WHEN!!! Every single mofo on this forum can think up projects that would be great on the Pandora, but largely they know to keep their mouth shut unless they are prepared to put in some work on a project. Team moderator in the way you describe is not work, is not needed. Learn to map, learn to code, learn to do something constructive other than post half baked game ideas on a forum, and more people will take you seriously.

(For anyone who thinks I'm being overly harsh check out ninjamonkey's previous posts).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back