Game Gadget

Yep, forum gone again and I think it won´t come back.

Last time they opened it, with a new admin, things went the same way, same people taking their time to daily flame (where do people get time for such ´missions´?).

Yep, I noticed yesterday as it happens, straight to the xploder boards instead... Oh well

heck, I had some hopes on the whole stuff, but it has been going sooo bad that it is impossible to keep any optimistic thoughts on anything gamegadget related.

Really bad and sad.

Yeah mine has pretty much been in its box at the back of my handhelds draw for some time now. Just using my Xperia Play for day to day handheld Megadrive playing and awaiting my GCW Zero ...and Pandora but that will be after.

From when I last visited their boards it was generally a negative vibe and as mentioned, not much faith held in the Gamegadget name at all.

Will have to wait and see what they produce I guess, if lessons have been learned and taken on board, though I will be waiting till build etc has been confirmed and reviewed. Wouldn't be putting up the pre-order for this one.

Looks like Blaze and GameGadget are back...

535829_289647381178361_1392587819_n.png

Me too, doubt it will ever happen though.

Meant to have been released last year eh, following the success of the Gamegadget I'd guess this project didn't get past that prototype model

so sad. it was actually something different and cool which might have had it's market share. i would even say unique. they should have made it to complement and strenghten their main console... 

Back