Fw 3.0 Skin Font Color Problem

pkostrze

Website
vampireslug.deviantart.com
I've posted this before in the past but never got an answer so I'm going to give it another shot.

Whenever I make a skin, I can change the color of the fonts for everything except movie player. All screens in my skins have black text but I can't get the stupid movie selector screen to change from white to black! Every skin I've downloaded has white text for all screens... can someone try to make a skin with black text? Please? I'm losing my mind on this, it makes no sense.

pkostrze said:
I've posted this before in the past but never got an answer so I'm going to give it another shot.

Whenever I make a skin, I can change the color of the fonts for everything except movie player. All screens in my skins have black text but I can't get the stupid movie selector screen to change from white to black! Every skin I've downloaded has white text for all screens... can someone try to make a skin with black text? Please? I'm losing my mind on this, it makes no sense.
You know I've had the same issues with any skins I have made using black text. For me this simply seemes like something that would require a change to the programs that aren't using the skins data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back