Future Pandora's Owners : Where Do You Live ?

in what continent do you live ?

• Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North America

• South America

• Asia

• Oceania

• Middle East

• Africa

• other - don't know ?

• Total voters

you people sicken me ! the mythbusters are brilliant, they know more they let on in the show and are not scientists by trade although it is their hobbys. give them a but of credit. id like to see someone else do a better job .....

thousands of real scientists do a better job every day... don't insult them by saying that those *actors* are in the same class as them

the mythbusters don't even follow the most basic scientific methods...

cb88 said:
They get close enough for at least estimation of whether or not the myth is true. To their credit, they've reviewed myths that were poorly done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap this thread is epic. So many people of different cultural backgrounds and ages. This community is awesome.

I reside in the USA by the way. I'm from Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

ょー
im half japanese half persian.. i live in beverly hills california. can anyone beat that?

cb88 said:
thousands of real scientists do a better job every day... don't insult them by saying that those *actors* are in the same class as them

Can "real" scientists draw the mona lisa in 80 milliseconds? I think not!
Its a fun show to watch and does a great job of putting urban myths to the tests, as real scientists are hopefully doing things like curing cancer, aids, etc.

jellmoo said:
t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec. God damn i hate french canadians, they are all dicks... You know that beautiful forest that you always imagined when reading books about forests? Thats my back yard...
Why on earth do you have to toss out insults like that? I mean really, are the Pandora forums really the ideal place to spout racist thoughts like this?

there's two things I realy hate in this world,
1) racist biggots.

and the duch
(Austin Powers)

t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec.
Tisk tisk, you're making us Saskatchewanians sound like we're jealous of other provinces...

Back