Further Problems?

CandidStan said:
Sorry to derail this topic, but when can we expect a second batch preorder?
To further expand on this, after the second preorder should we receive it quickly, like same month?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gautama said:
CandidStan said:
To further expand on this, after the second preorder should we receive it quickly, like same month?
When we neither know when we can re-pre-order with credit cards or when they will be dispatched, how are we going to know those details for the next batch.

NickLoTurco said:
the Xbox 360 adverts are beginning to weaken me
Ha-heheh... gooood... gooood...

tazg said:
Ha-heheh... gooood... gooood...
The Microsoft side of the video game industry is a pathway to many capabilities that some may consider to be unnatural...

devhace said:
The Microsoft side of the video game industry is a pathway to many capabilities that some may consider to be unnatural...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I might not even be on this forum if it hadn't been for the Xbox. Long story short, I'd given up on gaming when the Xbox came along. Started up again and loved it. Eventually I ended up on Lik-Sang (RIP) looking for an adapter to use my Xbox controller on a PS2, and that's where I first saw the GP2X.

So not only did it get me back into games, the Xbox helped me discover the GP32/GP2X scene. B)

Gautama said:
CandidStan said:
We won't be able to answer either of these questions until the first batch is (at least mostly) finished. Once all the first batch orders have been made and shipped, we can see where everything stands as to parts availability and factory lead times and come up with an accurate plan for the second batch.

Back