Where To Buy Gp Points

3dtob

Still Fresh
I have just received my Caanoo today with wifi.
How can I connect to fungp via wifi and where can I purchase GP points?

see the first post about 10000/20000GP cards

you can't connect to fungp from Caanoo. you have to download the PC Manager from fungp.com, register your Caanoo, and you can buy/download the apps/games, and transfer them to your Caanoo by the PC Manager

Rhytmos is a very good, high quality game, Propis and Patissier are also not bad, i didn't purchase the others, but there are several really good looking upcoming games

Ahh Decide3 was the game I wanted to purchase. What are the issues with the game?

But honestly, the number of games is fairly limited and some don't work correct on the Caanoo (e.g. Deicide3).
[/quote]

The controls in the 3D scenes don't work, looks like they forget to change them from the Wiz version. I already contacted GPH, they answered, that they are very sorry and will come back to me, when they got a solution. Never again heard of them.

OK Thanks

I can see a list of places to purchase points once you click on "charge GP" on the fungp website.

http://www.fungp.com/gd/gmo.asp

I just purchased points from UK seller www.dingoo.co.uk

3dtob said:
Ahh Decide3 was the game I wanted to purchase. What are the issues with the game?

But honestly, the number of games is fairly limited and some don't work correct on the Caanoo (e.g. Deicide3).
[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back