who wants a 1nub pandora

would you take a 1nub pandora

• Total voters

lancesg1

im just checking to see how many people would take a 1nub pandora soon in hopes that this might get craigix to let us get the ones he has right now. i found out from him that he has some and was going to put a message out to see if people wanted them, well that was 2weeks ago and i fig i would help him out. Debs already knows i want one, what about you.

Yes, yes, definitely. I'll solder the nubs on afterward myself, when they're sorted.

I would have jumped on a onenubber in september (started a thread myself a while ago, to gauge interest in building some more *oldnubbers*)

right now there's hope again with better nubs greenlighted for production

besides i guessed with some info from the german boards that i'll have one of the first newnub pandora's

I took one-nub unit and I'm quite happy with it. I actually don't need the second nub. I use the left one as mouse pointer and AYB as mouse buttons.

Replacing nubs is not very simple, but possible (I swapped my nubs because I wanted the left one to be working). Now I'm thinking about removing the right one at all in order to improve heat diffusion.

Back