Fully Loaded Pandora

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
This Pandora is one of the first few Hundred that was assembled. It has some of the dreaded general errors that those first units had. The screen bezel pops up in the middle, and one of the shoulder buttons pops out in an awkward way. Basically I wanted to return this or send it in to get fixed, but it would cost me at least a extra 100$ to do so. I was charged 80 some dollars in duties/tariffs the first time around.

Included:
Invoice
Quick Start Guide
2 Battery Holders
2 Batteries
official soft case
Stylus
Pandora Unit
2x 16gb SD-HC Class6 turbo adata sd cards (with cases)
usb cable
Wall charger + a euro > usa converter
tv-out cable will be shipped once it arrives.

If you are interested, pm me. I can provide pictures and such. The best bet would be to return this unit to be 'fixed' or fix the bulging bezel yourself by reseting the uneven plate for the lcd. The solution to the R shoulder button is to get a new button. Every button seems to work fine and the nubs have held up while I've used it for these past few months. I'd rather sell this here than on my eBay, but I'll settle to sell it there if I can't find someone interested here. It has a few small scratches on the piano finish due to general use, but nothing major.

Just as quick sidenote: If you send it in for repairs, it shouldn't cost you customs.

EvilDragon said:
Just as quick sidenote: If you send it in for repairs, it shouldn't cost you customs.

Don't be to sure about that. My brother send his american PS3 in for repair to Sony USA. On the customs claim wrote specifically (for repair). When he got it back customs in Denmark charged him 400 USD.

Last edited by a moderator:
fettouhi said:
EvilDragon said:

Don't be to sure about that. My brother send his american PS3 in for repair to Sony USA. On the customs claim wrote specifically (for repair). When he got it back customs in Denmark charged him 400 USD.

Wow! He could've bought an entirely new system for that much!

Last edited by a moderator:
afaik opt is very good at paying for shipping on warranty items

Hi Drak. If this still isn't sold then I'm very interested in buying it. Thanks.

Back