Fixer-Upper Pandora for sale

Long story short, i tried to solder on a new shoulder button, failed, and on top of that failure the screen stopped working in the process. The pandora still works. The leds show activity when you turn it on, it's just that the screen is disconnected somehow. There's no reason to assume that the screen itself doesn't work, but the device still lacks an internal right shoulder button.

since the device is still functional, and I'm sure someone that knows what theyre doing could fix it, I am looking for around $300 for it, plus half of the cost of shipping if it is outside of the US. My goal is to try to get at least halfway to getting a new one. Can also throw in a 16g sd card to anyone interested. If anyone is wondering it costs around $3 to buy and ship a spare shoulder button from digikey so getting a spare part wont be an issu

It is a rebirth edition pandora and, besides the shoulder button defect, is fully functional and fast. The case has a few temperature cracks on it.

Why don't you send it back to ed for repairs. If you want another one I'm pretty sure its not going to cost you 200$ for him to fix it. That way you save your money and get a working panda. However if your still keen to sell. Post pics of the shoulder button job you did if you can.

I seriously think you should just send it back to ed, even if he charges you for it, it will be way cheaper. Up to you though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, i wanted to get the 1ghz pandora, but i should ask ED about repairs anyway. Right now either is an option. Will post pics when i can.

Ok, so unfortunately when i can and asap are on the same time frame. I apologize for not having pictures and not being able to post pictures for some time. If mods want to remove this thread i wont complain about it. In the mean time im sorry about the wait.

I would recommend you do the 1GHZ Upgrade, ends up being $200 or so but you get a shiny new Pandora back :)

could you tell me or give me a link to who or where I could contact someone about doing this kind of upgrade? This really seems like the best option. I can't seem to find the option to do it on either Ithic or Dragonbox.

Back