Frodo Compatiblity List

2 versions ? there's only one for download on this site and the official site ? i guess i'm using the fast one ?

Magic Knight posted on Oct 5 2003 at 11:44 AM said:
2 versions ? there's only one for download on this site and the official site ? i guess i'm using the fast one ?
Inside the zip file there are two different fxe files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been playing bounty bob strikes back for a while on frodo and just found out that that acid rain level doesn't work corectly, you die even while not touching the acid rain. :(

You're lucky - My version of 'Bounty Bob' wouldnt even load!

Whilst I am here, try 'Zolyx' - Looks crap but is an annoyingly addictive puzzle game, where you have to fill in as much of the screen as possible, before the enemy gets you.

I was disappointed when armalyte didn't (I had the blast disk version), but to my joy, the gamebase 64 (thx for the link) works nicely (just don't enable fastloading when asked).

What a great shooter :D

t64 option is there but i think that's gonna be a no-no for me, i'm putting all t64 images into d64s, so i dont have to click in 'load blah blah etc'.. 'run' etc..

Interesting, I have a lot of .t64 files, is it possible then to make a .d64 file with a load of .t64 games. How? do I need to download a program?

BTW The select button does the load thing so you don't have to type it ;)

Back