Free To Good Home In Australia

gaterooze

Coltrane Sundia
Website
Visit site
If anyone in Oz wants these, just pay the shipping (from NSW 2316) and they're yours.

gmags1lj7.jpg

* GamesTM issues #1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17

* Hyper issues #87, 89, 92, 95, 96, 98, 142

* Nintendo Gamer issue #11

* Official Australian Xbox Magazine issues #1, 4, 5, 17 plus a playable demo disc.

All or nothing :)

I'm moving house, so don't let these treasures go to the recyclers! Some great mags there (I have doubles of all of them, otherwise they'd be coming with me - these were my "trade" pile).

PS if you have any older issues of Hyper you'd like to sell/trade, please let me know - I only need 17 issues for the complete print run.

Hey, if it is not too much trouble I would really like these mags!!

I live in Ireland, but am happy to pay the postage.

I have paypal and that's my preferred option for postage but can look at other options. To save you time I'll be happy to pay after postage (so you know how much it costs - my ebay id is deity666 so you can see i'm trustworthy!!) - or, if you get the time to check please let me know how much postage to Ireland costs (Dublin).

If you prefer to only post to Aussieland no probs! Cheers.

If this is ok for you please PM me or reply here!! Thanks. :D

slaanesh: heh.

SV: I'd be happy to, but the postage would be insane. A rough estimation is about AU$100 (~50 euros).

btw, they're the Australian edition of GamesTM, which feature much the same content (with a few Aussie-specific things) but the numbering is different. Our #1 started around the UK #6, I think, but there's no direct correlation (it's all mixed around depending on Aussie release dates).

I did not even know there was an Australian version of Games TM.

If anyone in Aussieland wants these that's fine - but if no takers I'm fine with the postage (insane as it is!!)

I never heard of that Hyper mag before but I like old multi format mags - helps me pick out games to play via emulation :)

FYI Australia's pride, Hyper, is winging its way to SV in Ireland.

If anyone wants the rest in Oz, there's a couple of weeks left before we move.

Squirrel61 said:
What would shipping be for the XBox magazines to The Netherlands by Seamail or as letters (don't know if the weight allows this)?
To The Netherlands, it says:

Air mail AU$55.40 (~29 Euros)
Sea mail AU$30.05 (~16 Euros)

(too big for letter, the mags are between 1 and 2kg)

Still a bloody lot... not worth it IMO -- they have most of the same content as the UK issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i would like these what part off australia are you from? (it just take me about a week to book the tickets thanks)

liammcc9 said:
hi i would like these what part off australia are you from? (it just take me about a week to book the tickets thanks)
I'm in NSW, just north of Newcastle.

Tickets? Even a bus from Newcastle would cost more than postage.

GunPei2X said:
liammcc9 said:
I'm in NSW, just north of Newcastle.

Tickets? Even a bus from Newcastle would cost more than postage.

ow lol well im heading towards iran soon then i thought i go to australia aswell. so no can do thanks anyways

Just a quick public thanks to GunPei2x :)

For any Aussies interested in the rest of the mags, the Hyper mags GunPei2X sent me were in excellent condition and he posted them immediately.

My only regret is I am starting to look at ebay for other Hyper mags as I think it is probably the best multiformat mag I have ever read!! The reviewers tell it like it is!

Back