Found this at Gamepark's Customer Support Board...

TandeM

Mega Pandora Mania?
Website
Visit site
Original link - http://www.gamepark.co.kr/customer/Qboard_...title&direc=gpi

I was poking around GPZigi when a found a link to the above thread at the gamepark.co.kr boards...in it, a poster asks whether the GPi will be going on sale anytime soon. From what I could make out of the Babelfish translation, the Gamepark CS rep says that GPi development has concluded, and there will not be a production run - but that a new product is in development for a 2005 release...what could it be?

Babelfished text as follows:

The GPI Deyo which waits a come into the market.
Kim south it pushed
2003-12-17

The GPI Deyo which is a person who waits a come into the market limitlessly..
It tries to ask to it is.
Ji blood it is limitless here and now and the place
If it will live the GP32 now and finally the GPI will come out and the bedspread which knowing the compensation sale possible cold region wants..
The place GPI where the GP wants doing too much to save the place it waits no matter how and it holds to come,
The GP32 it buys to, it is inconvenient and the agony becomes plentifully, your bedspread.

How are you. It is a game park customer support center.
Customer support center
2003-12-18

Kim south it pushed, How are you. It is a customer support center.

The GPI there is not sale planning after development completing.
With the KTF under contracting it is a product which is developed and there is not also hereafter sale planning.
And against a next term game flag development it is a plan which will be sold at around 2005.
The preparation for against the new product is doing to 2004 appears to be being impossible.

Thank you.
Will become the game park which it does with the customer together.

The GPZigi Information Board seems to be speculating away about this one...let's hope for the best!

If it will live the GP32 now and finally the GPI will come out and the bedspread which knowing the compensation sale possible cold region wants..

If I understand this correctly, GamePark is planning on selling soiled bedsheets to the coldest areas of Korea in order to make up for lost sales.

NssOne posted on Dec 20 2003 at 04:16 AM said:

If I understand this correctly, GamePark is planning on selling soiled bedsheets to the coldest areas of Korea in order to make up for lost sales.
Lol, why does bedspread seem to be in every korean translation?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very interesting... Not to sound like an anti-Zodiac person, but if they get it right, they MIGHT have a chance against it by the time the thing hits Europe. I hope they use something other than smartmedia though (although *hopefully* include a way by which the old smartmedia bits of code can be interpretted in the light of being on, say, compact flash).

Whatever happens, this'll be one of the defining points in Gamepark's future; either because it keeps them safe a little from the competition (i.e. the people who are thinking of heading Zodiacwards hesitate and stick around for this in case its cheaper and backwards compatible) or it'll kill them (people who are wavering on whether to migrate or not decide to do so as soon as the release crashes).

Interesting. Very very interesting.

Back