Fnes32 Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooman

Website
Visit site
I was just browsing http://gp32emu.dcemu.co.uk website and to my suprise I was that fNES32 was there to download and sure enough the link works. Go grab it here! The interesting thing is there is a section for fmame32 here but it says the download is comming soon. Haven't tried FNES32 yet but throught I'd share....

fnes32 has been around for years

dont post "leaked" emulators on this board anyway. All leaked emulators ever did for this scene was make the projects coder abandon the emulator.

It's free speach and I don't feel you have the right to tell me or any on else what we can and what we can't say and can say, that's why the constitution was written for. Anyways I have not seen it posted there before. It doesn't work anyways and just shows the menu's and list of games and can't play or do any thing with it shame....

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy..
I think I just leaked my pants when I saw it!!
then shit them when I read the later posts..
time to clean up...

nah jk :lol: that's been around for ages (ok, maybe only a few years :rolleyes: )

It plays unzipped games at half the speed of Little John with no sound availiable. ITS A THREE YEAR OLD BETA, STUPID.

edit: That was @Tatooman, sorry Tekt5.

Im in the UK so i dont give a fuck about your bulshit American constitution.

All Im saying is that if it was a leaked beta, all you would accomplish by posting it here, is pissing off the mods and the coders.

It plays unzipped games at half the speed of Little John with no sound availiable. ITS A THREE YEAR OLD BETA, STUPID.

How was I suppose to know that it was 3 years old?????? I am sorry that I don't have my magic crystal ball and there was no readme file or any date for the year.
I don't believe in hiding information or trying to insult peoples and newbie's just because they don't know some thing. since it's 3 years old, big deal then but no need to be rude about it.
Sometimes on these forums I think people such as your self are 13 years old or sure act like it, anyways enough said....

EDIT: By the way it just 6/28 when I launched and Sponge Bob is the perfect example of 13 year old....

Last edited by a moderator:

How was I suppose to know that it was 3 years old?????? I am sorry that I don't have my magic crystal ball and there was no readme file or any date for the year.
I don't believe in hiding information or trying to insult peoples and newbie's just because they don't know some thing. since it's 3 years old, big deal then but no need to be rude about it.
Sometimes on these forums I think people such as your self are 13 years old or sure act like it, anyways enough said....

Any unzipper will tell you the date of the last time the file was modified.

Any unzipper will tell you the date of the last time the file was modified.

I extracted it directly using Windoze XP but in extractor, there was no date checking there.....

I was just browsing http://gp32emu.dcemu.co.uk website and to my suprise I was that fNES32 was there to download and sure enough the link works. Go grab it here! The interesting thing is there is a section for fmame32 here but it says the download is comming soon. Haven't tried FNES32 yet but throught I'd share....

Come on Tattooman dont start talking drivel about 'freedom of speech' etc !

Surely once you downloaded it and unzipped it you saw the file was 3 years old !!!

Everyone got their hopes up and then thought 'duhhh stupid' when you had just found a 3 year old fNES !!!!

Come on surely you can see the funny side, your getting quite offensive and uptight as it was quite an embarassing thread to create

WOW i just checked my email, i've won the lottery !!! If i send a 4000 euros bond to some guy in Nigeria i'll get my money !!! Thought i would just say that its a scam and you wont ever see your money, if you dont even check a 3 year old emulator you probably would fall for this as well, ha ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back