First Batch of Pandoras arriving Friday!

Mee je parlour di Frannkays trieze beans!

Last edited by a moderator:
And this isn't under announcements? I see this as somehow one step closer to the OP2(funds wise)

Je parle le francais pas souvent. J'etude cette language maintenant, et mon francais n'est pas bon. Est-ce que Wally aime francais?

And this isn't under announcements? I see this as somehow one step closer to the OP2(funds wise)

Je parle le francais pas souvent. J'etude cette language maintenant, et mon francais n'est pas bon. Est-ce que Wally aime francais?
is my english worst than your french?

Had french for 9 Yeahrs at shool, but my english is much better..

But its of topic, as i made a premium upgrade 3 Yeahrs ago (the old premium whit the normal CC Boards).. 

Only 256 mb Ram but also great for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are in stock - go ahead :D

Will probably ship Tuesday or Wednesday, not sure I manage to do it on Monday.

Hi ED!

Could you please change the plug to UK. I accidently ordered the EU version!

Thanks

is my english worst than your french?
*worse is used when comparing 2 items, and worst when comparing more than 2.

similar to "greater than" versus "greatest".

Anyhow, it's still very understandable. I haven't bothered to learn how to type french accents anyways.

This thread is so derailed ED should move his OP and make a new post making this the unofficial french and non-french speaking general discussion :p

Received this today:

uploadfromtaptalk1380583565427.jpg

Thank you so much, ED!

Back