Firmware (version 4)

Orkie said:
Do you have any particular reason to believe this? Or are you just new and haven't realised GPH are a bunch of idiots yet? :D
At least we have proof of their stupidity. Certain geniuses have to be taken on their word :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The bigger question is if we can flash a F200 with FW 2.1.1, then patch it to work with the touchscreen. Since 2.1.1 is the fastest booting, and everything works with it I bet it will be better than 4.0 which will probably break some things ;)

DaveC said:
The bigger question is if we can flash a F200 with FW 2.1.1, then patch it to work with the touchscreen.
Please do. Maybe you can brick your GP2X in the process.

Orkie said:
DaveC said:
The bigger question is if we can flash a F200 with FW 2.1.1, then patch it to work with the touchscreen.

Geeeez, c'mon. You two do your flaming via IRC, PMs or something else, mmkay?

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Orkie said:
DaveC said:

Geeeez, c'mon. You two do your flaming via IRC, PMs or something else, mmkay?

Flaming? I am not flaming. I am getting flamed but I am not flamming back, please don't get mad at me ;)

SDHC is crap. I bought a 4GB SD card to put in my original GP2X when I got it 2+ years ago. I am still using it in my camera and other devices.

Sparr said:
SDHC is crap. I bought a 4GB SD card to put in my original GP2X when I got it 2+ years ago. I am still using it in my camera and other devices.
That doesn't explain why it's crap...SDHC supports up to 32GB right now. Sure, it's expensive, but it'll get cheaper as time goes on.

8 GB cards are pretty affordable now, as $75 isn't a bad price.

I agree with that...still I think that depends on the speed of the actual SDHC...

I mean are all SDHC cards going to work with it????

I wouldn't say SDHC is crappo but in the sense you hope its compatible with everything you plan to use it with...

Edit: Major frggin typo...

EvilDragon said:
Well, the menu is completely usable without Touchscreen. And it has one major advantage: You can start the MP3 player and actually view pictures, play games and read eBooks WHILE IT IS STILL RUNNING.

Basic functionality?!! I'll be right back, I just wet myself!

Back