Firefox On Pandora

Excellent news - Notaz, you're so my favourite dev right now, thanks to your amazing work on Picodrive, Ubuntu, Firefox and the videos you provide. The speed is runs at doesn't look too bad, but just out of curiosity, is there any way you can make it run faster?

Wait, is this using the Wifi or just ethernet? :eek:

EDIT: Scrolling is very smooth! This thing is going to be so awesome!

That looks soooo good! def looks usable!! :D

it looks like ubuntu on the pandora is coming along nicely, I would love to have that on pandora which hopefully I'll be getting in two months time!

notax, did you have a look at finit that I posted about in the other topic "ubuntu on pandora"?

this is, once again. awesome
koplop, wifi drivers werent working, as craig said yesterday. i doubt it, too, since if they were working they would have been made for gmenu first and not ubuntu

Sweet! Gotta love the 10 to 2MB of memory left available! Thankfully, I don't think anyone will find a good reason to run something as fancy as xubuntu.

I think we all agree that Notaz needs to post his future updates from his devboard itself.

Right, it's wired. Still, considering we went from no Ubuntu 2 days ago, to Ubuntu with no Firefox yesterday, and now this today, I'd give it a week before we see Crysis running at 60fps at the rate we're going!

EDIT: Digg it here! Let's get it on the front page again!
Digg it!

Back