Finally back!

I can confirm, at this time, that all PNDs I downloaded today, of which there were six, are functioning as I believe they were intended to function.  Many thanks for the fixes.

I created a new account for my son, because he want to compile and package things on his own.

We tried to upload a PND on the repo using his newly created account  (this morning) but can't. I have an error message with the PXML.xml (well, I have a blank screen, and doing F5 give me the error message). Maybe there are still some right permission problems with new account? Of course, PXML is present and looks good.

Here is a screenshot of the error: error_pxml.png

Hmm, that would be weird, as accounts are saved in the database and have nothing to do with permissions. So any new account should be the same as an already existing account.

Can you upload it with your account to make 100% sure thbe PND is fine?

hum, I tried, and it doesn't work :(

I guess somethig is wrong with the PXML..

I will see with him what's wrong, and create a new PXML from scratch..Sorry,, false alarm I guess.

You said the PXML is present,  but has it been appended correctly?  It looks to me like it can't find the appended copy of the PXML.

- Neelix

Well, can't tell the error for now, probably something with the structure, I will open the old PXML.xml with an XML Editor. I give my son a propre PXML (the one from arkanoid-remake"). It seems it works this time, as it's published (he pubished it without me)...

I think his PXML still contains mistakes, as I see no screenshot in the repo (and there are 3 in PND).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back