Final Fantasy 3(or6 Depending How You View It)

Hehehe... Chrono is not a true mute protagonist... he has one line in the game! Have fun finding it ;)

CRP posted on Mar 29 2007 at 07:19 PM said:
FF6, in the original jap version with translation patch, is one of the first games I decided to play on PocketSnes, where it plays satisfactorily.
But I must say that I was quickly turned down by the game itself: the story and setting are ridiculous (FF4 was much better!), and the random battles are annoying. I hate how FF rpgs just try to "innovate" battles with stupid variants (like beasts etc.), but they remain invariably boring...
I soon stopped and moved on to Front Mission.

Dude there was an English version of the SNES Front Mission? Can you PM me about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I run Chrono Trigger at 200mhz with Pocketsnes. Sometimes it slows down a bit if there's use of tranparancy, but usually it's playable/fullspeed.

Phantasy Star is indeed like final fantasy, except that it is all situated in the same universe. The PSIV is the final in the saga and finishes parts of the previous 3 games, but it's definately not necessary to play the first three first. (I playes PSIV first too) :p

Mario RPG is great, it's the first rpg I ever played/finished.

Back