Which Skin Do You Guys Want?

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Website
Visit site
I have just finished my Final fantasy 7 skin (and am quite proud of it check it out with the link in my signature) I was wondering as I want to make more what would you guys want my next skin to be based on?

Are these actual GP2X skins or just emu skins?

If so how about a family guy skin, maybe Stewie's head could be roms............... :D

EDIT: it just got made.......... :p

How about a Mac OS X skin? or even dare I say windows skin.

Resident evil 0 through 4
Mario
Link
Dead or Alive (girls)
Perfect Dark Zero
Unreal Tournament 2k4
Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo

If you don't find any of those to your liking I will post more ideas.

Whoever did the Tronadelic skin did a great job... brilliant use of the way the menu handles the images... but I was disappointed at the fact that it was based on Tron 2.0 and not the movie. So that might be a good idea (If I spelt that wrong, sorry. I've forgotten... must be the wine I drank).

Also, how about one based on the original Transformers?

Game Ideas:
Final fantasy 8 (my favorite rpg EVER)
Resident evil 4
Mario
Zelda
xenosaga (quite an interesting rpg and there is an anime show made after it)
kingdom hearts (who doesn't love kairi?)
legend of dragoon (not one of my favorite games, but it had some nice cutscenes)
final fantasy 1-6 (use that nice art on the packages! can't remember who it's done by....)

Other:
Stargate SG-1 (tv show)
x-files (tv show)
cowboy bebop (anime)
the last exile (anime)
the who (band)

Stargate SG-1 (tv show)

The SG-1 skin would be a cool idea.
The main menu could show the stargate & the different symbols on the outer ring could send u to the submenu's when clicked B)
Nice idea for an original skin.
I stumbled across a photo shoped picture of Amanda Tapping (samantha carter) naked about 2 years ago online, any chance of throwing that in somehow ;)

***EDIT***
Decided to try my hand at this one myself :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to highjack your thread for a minute Lettuce Dude :p
I've put together the start of the StarGate theme & as i've no GP2X to test it on (yet), I was wondering if u or someone else could give it a quick test PLLLLLLLLZ!
It works fine on the theme tester for windows so far but that only let's u test the main screens & not the battery screens etc.

Here's the download Link!

Just need some one to check that i've got the basics down before I go any furthur.
Comments are welcome of course good or bad, but plz bear in mind that this is the first skin i've ever tried to make & unfortunatly i'm not very talented with such things.
Be gentle :D

Cheers in advance..

***EDIT***
Oops! Wrong link.

A stargate theme sounds really cool but I'm too afraid of messing my gp2x up to try something that hasn't been tested, sorry.

The icons for Gant wouldn't suit it i'm afraid.

@deadlychicken22 - Can't blame u :D I think i'd be kinda the same way.

The GP2X itself tends to be a bit more relaxed than the windows theme tester so it should work fine on the console if everything checks out ok with the tester.
It doen't seem to work the other way around though. Most of the skins i've tried on the tester simply won't load.
I think that the tester has only basic support & if u change the theme's icon positions etc. it gets in a bit of a beef <_<

***EDIT***
Forgot to mention.. i'm making my own icons, mini StarGates at different levels of use etc. They look fine on the tester but i'm not too sure how they'll look on the console itself.

im downloading this GANT icons right now, seems like a good idea for a skin. i will try it.
a Zelda skin is also on my fav list but i have to finish my tux skin first ;)

I for one would like a real nice Star Trek Theme, make the GP look like a Tricorder or something. That would be cool....

Back