Final Fantasy 3 (us)

worldwriter

Grumpy
Website
Visit site
Is Chrono Trigger fully playable on the gp32? The race in the future uses mode 7 graphics... just curious...

I also heard that Final Fantasy 3 runs like shite... truth?

The only issue in Chrono Trigger is transparency but you can always disable the background layer

IMO chrono was always very playable, only the fights were a bit slow, but i didnt give a shit and set fs from 2 to 3.
and the tranparency, but heck, just disable and enable the hacks all the time, its not so hard!
yes i played through the whole game in os9xgp and it was pretty fun (with sound!) B)

ff3 runs slooww.. but imo also okay to play... however i lost my savegame and i dont want to start all over again :rolleyes:

ff3 is fine but im annoyed with ff5 as i get to the bit where u are in the ship graveyard and u have to go through all that water and i can only see a black screen if ne one has ne ideas on how i can fix that i would be very greatful

The Domes section in CT works fine, there is no need to turn off backgrounds. Use Transparency setting 4 in os9xgp 0.3 to get through this. Once Domes bit complete then go back to os9xgp 0.2 for better sound mixing. (not so "clicky") :)

Back