Fgen32 Public Beta @ Http://www.retrodev.info/

!!! OMG. This is the best day in my life.. first I got my driver license and then, after a day full of joy, this GREAT NEWS! ! I LOVE SEGA , I LOVE GP32 !

gah :D Im happy.. so f***in happy!

A big thanks the authors of this emulator!

All the Phantasy Stars run full speed with sound at 133mhz!
This is all I ever wanted out of the GP32, I don't care if anything else ever get released. Thanks!!!

Ha Ha Ha

I knew I made the right decision in getting a BLU.

Shold be here tomorrow, thanks Craig.

sam fisher posted on Jul 1 2004 at 11:30 PM said:
The game I was playing in opensnes was E.V.O the search for eden

Has anyone else with a blu expeianced flickering in opensnes.
I'm guessing it's your batteries.

My Blu only flickers when the batteries get low.

Last edited by a moderator:
it could run use the same system that os9xgp does
with the select as a gui access and change controls button

WOW this emu is awesome! it works great! Sonic w/sound is even very playable at 133! I tried at 156 and it is really pretty smooth with sound ON. The menus/options are well done too.

Rlyeh you are 133t :)

Ok, I put my money where my mouth is, just donated $20.00 to Rlyeh. Good job dude :)

One suggestion though, put a Paypal "donate now" button somewhere on the site. Could coax more donations from lazy users. I had to get my GP32 load up the emu and get the donate address from that. But it is worth it.

mechanori posted on Jul 1 2004 at 07:24 PM said:
So what kind of speed are we looking at here people? I might just buy a GP32 at this point. I've been eying it and the Zodiac for a while, but the Zodiac seems to be falling apart and the GP32 seems to be getting better and better. The Zodiac was too expensive anyway...

[Offtopic] Did Yoyo say he was going to leave the Zodiac scene after his next update, or was that just a rumor?
It runs full speed w/sound. Not all games have sound yet but that is to be comming soon. I have seen this on a BLU and it is simply stunning! The colors are so vibrant. Looks better here than on a Zodiac as there is no blurry filtering needed to get fullscreen, it is a razor sharp 1:1 fullscreen on the GP32. If you like Genesis get a BLU :)

DaveC posted on Jul 2 2004 at 03:02 AM said:
WOW this emu is awesome! it works great! Sonic w/sound is even very playable at 133! I tried at 156 and it is really pretty smooth with sound ON. The menus/options are well done too.

Rlyeh you are 133t :)

Ok, I put my money where my mouth is, just donated $20.00 to Rlyeh. Good job dude :)

One suggestion though, put a Paypal "donate now" button somewhere on the site. Could coax more donations from lazy users. I had to get my GP32 load up the emu and get the donate address from that. But it is worth it.
Good job dude I'll donate another $5 soon. You mentioned it was for fgen right ;) :D

Yeah this is what I put, short and sweet so he knows it is for fgen and GP32:

Subject: Gp32 Fgen
Note:
Ok, I will send you some damn money :) Good work on Fgen. Will donate
more for other emus, and updates of Fgen in future too. Thanks Rlyeh :)

A couple of things for the bug report file though. Legend of the Oasis locks up on the title screen, elemental master locks with a black screen after loading, Gunstar intro a bit funky too. These are not Cyclone bugs because they work on Gigadrive.

More for the bug report file - PGA Golf 3 and NBA Live 98 don't work, but I think that may be a Cyclone issue although I haven't tried them in Giga yet.

Also there is a weird logic bug in Jennifer Capriati Tennis - even when you win a game, it gets credited to your opponent!

Cyclone bugs don't count. Rlyeh can't do anything about those.

Back