Fgen32 Public Beta @ Http://www.retrodev.info/

At 166mhz sonic the hedgehog is full speed with sound (maybe its dropping the odd frame here and there).

FYI it needs 180mhz + to not drop a frame at all, but really, at the speed its running at 166mhz on auto does anyone care? :)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

it runs fullspeed at 166
i haven't tried any other clockspeed
and i have not heard that rumor about yoyo leaving zodiac but it doesn't sound true to me

Enslaved posted on Jul 1 2004 at 07:36 PM said:
Why isn't there any sound when I turn sound on? I tried Sonic and Knuckles and Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition and both didn't have sound.
Read the readme :p It clearly says there's no Z80 emulation yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow i'm stuck at 133mhz but sonic is perfect with auto frameskip suddenly the gp32 completely hammers all other hand helds + Raiden works raiden i tell you and perfectly and now i might be able 2 complete it with save states "_"

well you know when i got the beast, i was told of all these great emu's that were out for it, when i actually got it the disapointment was a little large.... tut tut no research........... anyways fastforwad....................... ive just tried sonic, :eek: cant get over it. simply wonderful.

good stuff

rlyeh posted on Jul 1 2004 at 07:48 PM said:
splash screen bug fixed
stupid bug, sorry for that

download bugfixed binary at www.retrodev.info
yay!

Top work on this emulator Rlyeh!

Phil posted on Jul 1 2004 at 06:21 PM said:
NOOO!!!!!!!! Moonwalker stalls on the sega logo!!!!!

so close.........
Damn....all my dreams crushed.

It looks like I won't be able to stop therapy after all.

CeNTauR2 posted on Jul 1 2004 at 05:10 PM said:
I think it's great. Sound, savestates, selectable clockspeed, auto frameskip,
plays anything I tried. Yeah!
Well it doesn't sound on every game (Sonic 1 is nice though..but no SEGA sample on the first screen).

No sound, but `Zombies Ate My Neighbour' works a treat and I even got on the DOTT bonus level which I never did when I on the actual megadrive...

Great emu.

Back