Fgen32 Beta Video

Mofokubik

Website
Visit site
This is a video of the newest Fgen32 beta in action. It's a little bad quality since it was hard to hold the light and the gp32 at once <_< but it shows a few games running full speed at 133mhz with frameskip on 1. Very very playable, near perfect for me. :)

Anyway, check it out here.

wait, is there Z80 sound or something? Because I got the "latest" one from him on mirc a little while ago, and it only had slow partial sound emulation, so I doubt that that would be possible...

I havent downloaded it yet btw

Meh, I kept the sound off, but sound runs full speed with 166mhz and fs on 6. So sound is a very huge hit on performance, something that he is working to change.

damn, someone send it over MSN at Knuckles500@hotmail.com >_< I want the irc beta...so badly....eeeeee ><

Err... join the mailing list? Seriously, asking for private betas isn't what you'd call a brilliant idea. Really. Tis the sort of thing to get you flamed out of existence. Bearing in mind its the leaking of private betas that almost killed an emulator a while ago. Though almost certainly well well before you joined (ThunderZ's NeoGP32; alive now, but he threatened to stop coding for a long while...).

Just don't do it.

wow
genesis with sound
and snes with asm core on the way

then gba is being done by enf65 which looks really really promising
with updates to the lynx and ngpc emulators what is left to emulate
gp32 really has become the emulation beast it claimed to be

i am very happy to have one

Back