Fgen News :)

happy.gif
tongue.gif
elephant.gif
thats how excited i am

Timpas posted on Apr 21 2004 at 09:35 PM said:
i have nothing more to say than.... +1
hm..... i guess you could say that about everyone else who has replied to this thread then ;) dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! AWESOME! but.. if the emu doesn’t support sound and it's going to be the final release (even though it's the first one? oO) im abit disappointed, play games without sound suxz in my point of view.. even laggy games with sound.. im such a perfectionist.. hehe

I'm a huge Sonic and Sega fan so this is Very exciting! If Ryhle will and can bring us a nearly perfect Genesis emu I’ll worship him..

Pal rom support is already implemented. Yes this is excellent news. It will be really cool if it has save states and/or sound but it doesn't matter because rlyeh can implement them easy enough. I'll be playing streets of Rage 3 sonic 3D and Sonic 3 and knuckles. O yes:D $5 coming ur way rlyeh, and if others want hime to continue working to acheive sound etc also donate.

ilarri posted on Apr 21 2004 at 08:01 PM said:
GPJosh posted on Apr 21 2004 at 07:36 PM said:
AS RELATIONS YOU PUBLISH OF RILI, AKI OS I LEAVE THIS. OFFICIAL OFFICIAL NOTICE OF RLYEH PRESS: "the good news: Core is completely compatible with gp32. the problems of you hang must to bug crazy of fGEN32 and of cyclone asi q purifying I will not obtain it today I have been close, almost it adjustment, in 1 or 2 days estara ready the emulator ale, I am going to sobar." CHAVALES COMES YOU BEGIN ALEGRAROS! TO SEE IF THEIR DIRTY WORDS EAT ALL THOSE LISTILLOS THAT DOUBTED The CAPACITY OF RLYEH LIKE PROGRAMMER.

Dictonary.com translation. Only translated about half the words though. :lol:
AS public relation OF Rlyeh, i WILL POST this here . OFFICIAL OFFICIAL NOTICE OF RLYEH PRESS: "good news: Core is completely compatible with gp32. the problems of you hang must to bug crazy of fGEN32 and of cyclone so im working on it. I will not obtain it today I have been close, almost it adjustment, in 1 or 2 days will be ready the emulator so, hey!, I am going to sleep (sobar)." ...the rest are dj syto text =)

more correctly translation ;)
Well, here is even better translation, straight from Rlyeh:

"core has been proved fully compatible with gp32 finally. the problems were related to a crazy bug in fgen32 side and not in cylone core, and im already working on this. i was close today for a fix but i didnt finally. i think i'll have a fix within the next 2 or 3 days, and then it will be ready for a beta... now im gonna sleep a bit"

So we have to wait for relese a little more :)

menion posted on Apr 21 2004 at 10:16 PM said:
If Ryhle will and can bring us a nearly perfect Genesis emu...
I must say, that's the most interesting spelling of "rlyeh" I've seen yet...

Tobriand posted on Apr 21 2004 at 01:17 PM said:
I hope save works - then I'll vanish in a reverie of Phantasy Star and Sonic 3 for a few days.

I somehow doubt it'll be released in 2 days, but I'm looking forward to this a LOT when it happens. A lotlot.

This will be the biggest thing to hit GP32 since OpenSnes. Possibly bigger, since OpenSnes isn't quite perfect yet. Though I have absolute faith in Yoyo and team getting it there :)
Great news, however, In my opinion, it's not the biggest thing to hit the GP32 Scene. I'd consider SNES9xGP to be way up there on the list, past OS9xGP...

Back