Core Finished For Fgen?

Ryleh says the new core is finished and fgen beta (which was only available on irc) runs at 100% with fsp 1 and no sound at 133mhz on a few games. He says there are still problems with the emulator, so my guess is it will probably be released to the public in a couple weeks. :D

i dont speak really spanish but it is close to french and it seems that rlyeh made a working genesis emu at frameskip 1 without sound @ 133MHz
Im not sure if it is available or not but sounds great

see you :lol:

He has used the ARM core of Cyclone 68000 from www.finalburn.com/, and compiled it with GCC. Few games run and there are graphical bugs and stuff, he just needs to debug it. But when it does work, it works 100% with frameskip 1 at 133 mhz.
Sounds promising!

I am one of whom were at IRC and I speak spanish lol (I am spanish) So I can tell u that the core has already been implemented to FGEN by Rlyeh but it's going to be debugged tomorrow. By the moment the first output only plays the intro of Golden Axe 2.
The FGEN with the new core of DAVE runs at 133 Mhz at frameskip 1 full speed and it's the first!
Rlyeh is having some problems with colours and the implementation of the core is causing errors that will be being solved within this week.

And that's all folks!

No sound at this moment.
But, you know, Ryleh is a crystal clear sound fanatic... :p

I asked him and he said that it's still very soon,, don't worry, will have mor enews soon ;)

Person 1: SNES is better than Megadrive!!!11
Person 2: Megadrive is better than SNES!!!11
Peacful Person: They are equal!!!!!!!11
Person 1: NOOOOOO!!!11 SNES is better!!!!!11
Mod: Locked!!!!!!!111

;)

Ohhhhh, BTW... This is something to post on frontpage :) *Goes to post*

Oh god, this is just too good. This makes me drool, we're going to be able to play genesis and snes games fullspeed with sound I know it. I am soo glad I got a gp32 now. :lol:
I expect Opensnes9x and Fgen32 to be competing against each other in the contest. It's kinda exciting actually. Wonder what's new with the gba emu..

Rlyeh is the man! I can't imagine how he did this on a 133 MHZ machine! Hell even my P233 has problems emulating the Genesis. I don't think ther words to describe how good he is :D

rcx21000 posted on Apr 16 2004 at 03:52 PM said:
Person 1: SNES is better than Megadrive!!!11
Person 2: Megadrive is better than SNES!!!11
Peacful Person: They are equal!!!!!!!11
Person 1: NOOOOOO!!!11 SNES is better!!!!!11
Mod: Locked!!!!!!!111

;)

Ohhhhh, BTW... This is something to post on frontpage :) *Goes to post*
i like ya style :D

Last edited by a moderator:
...At Last!

I'll be able to play Super Hang-On properly on the move!

And Sonic!

And Gunstar Heroes!

HOPEFULLY.... Thunderforce IV....

Back