Fgen Latest

Yes, I've been reading carefully all the news about it at Gp32spain and there's nothing about "next year relase", every info talks about days (that can be actually a week, but Rlyeh uses to code FAST. The recently posted news are:
"More news from the emu. Rlyeh has managed to meke the new beta lots more stable. Many games that didn't even load now are beggining to run. Some that loaded but didn't work now are playable, but from time to time there are some glitches, seems that there are some problems with the core.
Anyway, all the games tested work at 100% or even faster with the emu at 132Mhz and FS1."

The news are by the webmaster, Anarchy, who is close to the developer.

Let's hope the emu gets public soon, I had a Megadrive (Genesis) and I loved it!!! Streets of Rage, Mercs, Thunderforce, Sparkster... Just can't wait!

Today translation was brought to you by number "Cuatro"

Greetings from Spain ;)

whoa thats awesome
every game tested runs at 100% or higher!!!
sweet
totally sweet

i have 1 question though
why does he test at 132 and not 133??

I can't believe some of you actually believed this thread after reading the news lately. What a load of BS. And for some reason you were all nice about it when tons of people flame here straight away. Anyways it'll come out when it comes out but it won't be at the end of the year.

diablo2 posted on Apr 22 2004 at 09:49 PM said:
whoa thats awesome
every game tested runs at 100% or higher!!!
sweet
totally sweet

i have 1 question though
why does he test at 132 and not 133??
Yeah cool huh? Rlyeh's also implementing sound so I think we might get full speed fs0 with sound at 156mhz. Matters how optimized the sound is. If he could get it down to fs1 or 0 with sound at 133mhz that would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
c0ncept posted on Apr 22 2004 at 03:38 PM said:
YEAR???!?!

Damn it, need full speed Splatterhouse.... /me expires
Why don't you play Splatterhouse on GPEngine? it runs great.

kotd posted on Apr 22 2004 at 10:29 PM said:
I can't believe some of you actually believed this thread after reading the news lately. What a load of BS. And for some reason you were all nice about it when tons of people flame here straight away. Anyways it'll come out when it comes out but it won't be at the end of the year.
C'mon bro- If theres one thing for sure about the gp32 community is its instability; you know how these things work. A huge chunk of gp news comes from the gpspain site, so why wouldn't it be plausible? Granted it's highly unlikely (hence the whole "can we get someone else to confirm this"). Also, why flame? The guys obviously misinformed or simply a dick. Btw- your avatar is dope (miss Batman though). Cant wait to play Alien Soldier on my gp...

True. Unless rlyeh gets paralyzed and has use of only one finger, fgen should come out in less than the end of this year... He probably could finish it in less than a year even though he used only one finger... ;)

triksR4rabits posted on Apr 22 2004 at 11:34 PM said:
kotd posted on Apr 22 2004 at 10:29 PM said:
C'mon bro- If theres one thing for sure about the gp32 community is its instability; you know how these things work. A huge chunk of gp news comes from the gpspain site, so why wouldn't it be plausible? Granted it's highly unlikely (hence the whole "can we get someone else to confirm this"). Also, why flame? The guys obviously misinformed or simply a dick. Btw- your avatar is dope (miss Batman though). Cant wait to play Alien Soldier on my gp...
I know the gp32 community is unstable but the news has come from rlyeh himself and this dope posted news about squidge putting his emu on hold sourced from the gp spain sit when it was originally posted here. Righto lol. A year come on thats ridiculous lol

Thanks about the avatar :) I think it will stay for a while before I find another "dope" one hehe. Yeah batmans R.I.P at the moment :p

triksR4rabits posted on Apr 23 2004 at 03:17 AM said:
Word yo. Sorry about the Heights slang- ya know how it is for us college kids lol :p
Hehe suprised you still use it in college. My slang ended in high school :p now at university its back to normal. YO YO YO!

Memnoch posted on Apr 23 2004 at 05:10 AM said:
So much interest with this emu yet rlyeh doen't post anything. Does he not love us anymore? Too busy coding or have people pissed him off?
too busy. Hes not pissed off. He doesn't post.

Alpha2 posted on Apr 23 2004 at 06:03 AM said:
Wait, anyone notice a lot of his posts or info about Rlyeh's work seems to spring out of gp32spain? maybe he just prefers their site?
He lives in spain so yeah i would prefer it to

rlyeh publico ayer una beta privada, la cual carga muchos mas juegos que no se suelen bloquear como antes, tiene algunos fallos graficos en algunos juegos, hay algunos que son prefectamente jugables, la velocidad es del 100 % con frameskip 1. Un saludo.

Alpha2 posted on Apr 23 2004 at 06:03 AM said:
Wait, anyone notice a lot of his posts or info about Rlyeh's work seems to spring out of gp32spain? maybe he just prefers their site?

rlyeh es español. Que esperabas?

Back