Fellow Pre-Orderers: Reveal Yourselves

Alerino said:
here i go...
Sorry, something in my subconscious is telling me that that picture is wrong, but I can't figure out why. This is really going to start bothering me if I let it.
*erases memory*

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
I dunno. Just something weird that I can't think of. Like the thought that you may have seen something before but you know you never have. Just the idea that something isn't quite right, but you don't know why. Dang it, this is going to bother me forever now. :(

Photo of my self, 3 years ago

kewapakestoy.jpg

Video of myself, 4 months ago. Just a task for english module from professional formation computers middle grade cycle. Don't take seriously what i'm saying in the video, linking just for show my more recent body.

Well... Even though I'm no longer in the exclusive list of pre-orders, I still thought I'd share my pic since I once held that title and still follow this group closely. :) And yeah, I'm the goofy one on the left. (HA!)

pic.php

WizardStan said:
Alerino said:
here i go...
Sorry, something in my subconscious is telling me that that picture is wrong, but I can't figure out why. This is really going to start bothering me if I let it.
*erases memory*

33550438.jpg

You're right, there is something a little fishy about this photograph, but I think I can enhance it.

Lets zoom in on that lady in the back.

25865594.jpg

Keep going...

86937392.jpg

Now zoom and enhance...

GASP! I KNEW IT!!!

83437206.jpg

The pic with Craig on the roof..

1) Two houses are slowly crashing into each other?
2) He's doing a shingle job, replacing with metal roofing, but not having stripped the shingles off? (this is not uncommon.)
3) He's just on the roof?
4) Is this his roof, or does he attack other peoples roofs? (Please stay away from mine! ;)
5) IS that the village hall roof?
6) OR is Craig training to be a new hero? Kick Ass!

jeff

WizardStan said:
ThaDSman said:
Not enough of our main posters are posting Pics, Come on peoples no need to be shy...
yes there is.
Haven't you heard, trolls don't like the light. It might clear up their complexion.

Damn! I am one serious geek. Posting pictures of me at a Renaissance faire.

3n43k93l25Q45W15R3a4gf0b59de5e9041a76.jpg

Cracker Jacker said:
Damn! I am one serious geek. Posting pictures of me at a Renaissance faire.

3n43k93l25Q45W15R3a4gf0b59de5e9041a76.jpg

dun dun dun freecreditreport.com, tell your friends, tell your dad, tell your mom
never mind they've been singing our song since we first showed up with our pirate hats on

MeWithSword.jpg

[edit] I give up, for some reason my pictures never show up in my posts.

Attachments

• MeWithSword.jpg
    MeWithSword.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 96
Which faire is that? It reminds me of SLO.

And yeah, I was gonna say that would be quite the undertaking.

Back