Fellow Pre-Orderers: Reveal Yourselves

EvilDragon said:
Nupfi said:
EvilDragon said:
BTW: Did you win the dice game? ;)

This was actually a drinking game... and according to my memories from that night - I lost. ;)

What happens if you lose?
You never know with drinking games... :D

If you lose you have to drink. It's easy as that.
In fact, it's a win-win situation. ;D
Nothing which involves taking clothes off or something... so, not what you think!
Hopefully... ;)

BTW I always find it funny when guys find out that I'm really into computer & geeky stuff. :)
First they don't think I'm serious... then they are getting their asses kicked at Quake III. ;)
Not every girl plays Nintendogs or Barbies Riding Adventures...

What's up with Craig and his rooftop? Maybe somehting is hidden up there... I'm thinking about rainbows and pots of gold at the end of them...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting -- most people aren't at ALL how I pictured them (although I'm not sure what I DID expect...). Most seem much younger than I pictured, though. :p

Nupfi said:
Nothing which involves taking clothes off or something... so, not what you think!
Hopefully... ;)
I play a similar game when I go out drinking.
I hit on ladies all night and shotgun a straight every time one of them shoots me down. I get shot down a lot but at least I still feel good about myself by the end of the night.
Also a win-win :)

Nupfi said:
ED is partial to Barbie Seahorse Adventure. :D

Nupfi said:
What's up with Craig and his rooftop? Maybe somehting is hidden up there... I'm thinking about rainbows and pots of gold at the end of them...
He's making sure the ash keeps a good cover over Europe. Wouldn't want his latest brilliant delay scheme to end too soon ;)

WizardStan said:
Nupfi said:
ED is partial to Barbie Seahorse Adventure. :D
Nupfi said:
He's making sure the ash keeps a good cover over Europe. Wouldn't want his latest brilliant delay scheme to end too soon ;)
lol

This topic is so full of win.

Maybe Craig is attempting to blow away those Volcano ashes ;)

Anyway here's a shot of me riding to work
me.jpg

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 84
Nupfi said:

...but every boy should play Robot Unicorn Attack.

(I can only hope that one day the Pandora or its successor will have the flash compatibility and raw power required to handle the rainbows and dolphin physics of this game)

Nupfi said:
First they don't think I'm serious... then they are getting their asses kicked at Quake III. ;)

Feel personally invited to our big 10 year aniversary party in June (not as far as Hannover!). We will surely also play a couple of rounds of baggie quake... (Explanation) Mixes very well with your favourite drinking game of choice.

If Pandora is out by then, we will surely also offer Pandora-specific matches.

Nupfi said:

It's probably more like pots of vodka...but don't expect too much if Craig's already been up there... :)

craigix said:
I found this and think it should win the compo

upupontheroof.jpg

This will be the background of my Pandora desktop. Some cropping, an inconspicuous border to hide the fact that it isn't 800 px wide...

The sky is perfect for icons.

Vlynndar said:
craigix said:
I found this and think it should win the compo

upupontheroof.jpg

This will be the background of my Pandora desktop. Some cropping, an inconspicuous border to hide the fact that it isn't 800 px wide...

The sky is perfect for icons.

1607pfc.jpg

Content aware scale, yo.

Sure it's a bit wonky, but it took seconds :D

Nupfi said:
EvilDragon said:
What happens if you lose?
You never know with drinking games... :D

You don't play / drink enough then.
You gotta play until EDs comment is true - thats the basic idea of these games ;)

This topic is turning out exactly as I would have expected. Our "internet" personalities are often so very different than who we are in person. My wife and I are Turbo geeks and still, some of our friends would never guess the things we are interested in. I must admit, some of the chicks posting up is pretty cool because of the duality it brings to this mostly male board of discussion. My wife does network security on a military base & has pictures of her riding her bike all over her office. People often think its me but my leathers look WAY different than hers. Plus I stand a few inches taller than her. Its kinda cool to put a face to a name if only for a few moments. After all, the majority of us have shared the ups & Downs of this project together since the very first preorder day.

Here's Me!
MagicBrandon.jpg

And Here's a more realistic goofy one of me...
012300_190800.jpg

Attachments

• MagicBrandon.jpg
    MagicBrandon.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 012300_190800.jpg
    012300_190800.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 81
Exophase said:
I look exactly like you all think I do. >_>

And I look exactly like what no one wants to see here or imagine.I highly doubt i could fit in a camera frame close enough to show my face.

jottt said:
Feel personally invited to our big 10 year aniversary party in June (not as far as Hannover!). We will surely also play a couple of rounds of baggie quake... (Explanation) Mixes very well with your favourite drinking game of choice.

If Pandora is out by then, we will surely also offer Pandora-specific matches.

Thanks for the invitation! Baggie quake looks kinda cool... well, sort of. ;)
Would be really cool if there would be a international Pandora launch party...
I would even bring some "stroh": http://www.stroh.at/en/home/
(Which has absolutely nothing to do with: "Warum liegt hier eigentlich Stroh" ;))

Back