Favorite SNES games you think others might be missing out on

yes but unlike SSF Alpha 2, Akuma(Gouki) wasnt in turbo ones, was he?

sorry, no super, only street fighter alpha 2, right? ok well theres been way too many street fighter games for me to keep count

Some puzzle games that were fun:

Pieces, Trust me this is way more fun then it sounds, I think it can also have 5 players, 4 for sure. Again, not being a programmer and only a cheer leader I have no idea how hard it is to make a game like this but to do it again with HiRes graphics with the option to load your own picture, it would be the Bee's Knee's Baby.

Lost Vikings 1 & 2, Who doesn't like old silicon and synapse games.

Krusty's super fun house. Old Simpsons games are always hard but now you can feel dumb as well as frustrated. I like it though.

Star Ocean. It's got its share of bugs (random freezes) but it remains a classic for RPG fans. I know there's a psp remake around, I've played it, but playing the de-jap rom on my laptop with a gamepad is so much more fun. So long the fancier interface and the full voice acting; I prefer a touch of classic.

i abused cannon fodder as a kid and still do to this day on various emus until my pandora took over my life and now gets abused by my pandora

Star Ocean. It's got its share of bugs (random freezes) but it remains a classic for RPG fans. I know there's a psp remake around, I've played it, but playing the de-jap rom on my laptop with a gamepad is so much more fun. So long the fancier interface and the full voice acting; I prefer a touch of classic.

I think a bulk of those bugs were ZSNES, not the game.

+1 for

Star Ocean

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Secret of Evermore

Harvest Moon

Add

Secret of Mana

Earthworm Jim

Super Mario RPG

Seiken Densestu 3 (Secret of Mana 3)

Not sure if it was well known or not, but I remember playing King Arthur's World, didn't get very far on it though :<

Back