Dirty Harry
"Come on make my day."

Scream 4
"Your the dumb blonde, with the big tits, we'll have some fun with you!"

Child's Play
"Hi! I'm Chucky wanna play?"

..what's yours?? ;)

Pulp Fiction
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."

Iron Man
"People are calling you the 'Da Vinci' of our time, what do you say to that?"
"Ridiculous, I don't paint."

Full Metal Jacket
"If I had to die for a word...It'd be poontang"

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
"I gotta pee on her..."

*faceplam* Just realised I replied to a bot...

It may be a bot but I'll still reply. The best movie for profound quotes has got to be Fight Club.
These are just a few of my faves.

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

"In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway."

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler."

Say hello to my little friend!

I have come to chew bubble gum and kick ass. I am all out of gum.

... entailments are bad.

... over 9000 Canadians now live in the prairies (or something along those lines)

It will try to kill you.

monstercameron said:
Terminator
"I'll be back."

Predator
"...get to the chopper"

Arnold is a one-line badass

My personal favourites:

John Connor: You just can't go around killing people.
The Terminator: Why?
John Connor: What do you mean why? 'Cause you can't.
The Terminator: Why?
John Connor: Because you just can't, OK? Trust me on this.

[John Connor is in a telephone booth, wanting to call home]
John Connor: [to Terminator] You got a quarter?
[the Terminater smashed the coin box and hands him a quarter]

I have a strong suspicion that the N-1000 is really a T-1000 in disguise...

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman Returns
Penguin - "True. I was their number one son and they treated me like number two"
Alfred - "My dear boy...sometimes it's a diversion to read such rubbish. Most of the time, it's a waste of time."

Lethal Weapon 2
Riggs - "Grab the cat!"

Aliens
Ripley - "Get away from her you BITCH!"

RoboCop
RoboCop - "Dead or alive, you're coming with me"
RoboCop - "Your move creep"
RoboCop - "Thankyou for your co-operation. Good night"
ED-209 - "You have 20 seconds to comply"
ED-209 - "I am now authorized to use physical force"

Star Wars
Obi-Wan - "May the Force be with you. Always"