Faulty Gameboy Sp Help

the answers on this thread are one of the reasons I tend to view posts as opposed to replying to them

we seem to accuse other places of being closed to outsiders and we do the self same thing

not everyone is an old hand at using the internet as others, we all had to start somewhere

if we have nothing nice to say, then not saying anything might be the best course of action

I would have helped him!!!!

Read my first post, I even apologised that I couldn't help him! On the day he postes there was a slew of new posts all asking non gp32 questions. But I did answer him and say I couldn't help him, sorry!

What was wrong with that?

And all I did was suggest using Google! Okay, maybe the smiley was a bad idea, but I was really pissed off at the time with another member here, so for the smiley I apologize. But that's all!!!!

:angry: :lol: :angry: :angry:

:p

I would have helped him!!!!

Read my first post, I even apologised that I couldn't help him! On the day he postes there was a slew of new posts all asking non gp32 questions. But I did answer him and say I couldn't help him, sorry!

What was wrong with that?
:p

Nothing :) That was fine, no problem :)
You just wrote later that you already answered his problem by using google finding a GBA forum (which wasn't his question ;))

I was more referring to all the flaming posts AFTER your google-use-suggestion.

Last edited:
but even you have to admit that opening a gp32x account to ask a GBA question instead of finding a GBA forum doesn't entirely make sense but thats only if he didn't have a gp32, but he didn't stick around long enough for us to know ;)

but even you have to admit that opening a gp32x account to ask a GBA question instead of finding a GBA forum doesn't entirely make sense but thats only if he didn't have a gp32, but he didn't stick around long enough for us to know ;)
Yes, he replied yesterday saying he had a BLU.

Now someone close this topic, please..

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back