Exploding With Aniticipation

Tayaya

Still Fresh
Still waiting on lik-sang's shipment of GP32BLU units...haven't heard anything from the just yet in the ol' e-mail box.

This BLU is going to be my frist GP32, but I've been toying with a friend's FLU here at the office for the past several days, and i have to admit I am mighty impressed with it in just about every way.

I have downloaded a host of different applications for the lil' guy already, and can't wait to heap a bunch of them on my SMC card for taking on the go with me.

Has anyone ever dealt with lik-sang? Will they notify me when they ship it? What should I do to pass the time until it comes???

Tayaya posted on Jul 15 2004 at 10:02 PM said:
Has anyone ever dealt with lik-sang?
Yeah, they were pretty damn good with me, and I think they emailed me to let me know it shipped, can't remember though sorry.

What should I do to pass the time until it comes???

Pick up a standard GBA, now imagine you can see the screen, and it's much bigger. Imagine that your hands aren't being crippled on the shoulder buttons. Imagine that the thing has two damn speakers.

Now be happy:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you use your friends flu to build yourself an SMC then you can just tear open the parcel, slap some batteries in and away you go. No waiting.

I was pissed waiting for mine it got lost in shipping 2 times and the guy didnt give enough time for the check to get to him and it took hime like 3 weeks just to get it shiped

but when I opened it up on Christmas I ran to my compy and put gpdoom on it and a feew other thigns and played through 2 sets of bats then I bought some 15 min rechargable ones and they last longer :)

tsk tsk, some people! :eek:

only had it happen once myself, and that was when there was a rhino on the bed and I was burning my behind on the lightbulb !

must say though, £99 is a steal - probably be able to sell them on ebay for far more than that when they arrive! (Not that I'd want to)

i almost died waiting for my gp32
i ordered from play-asia first
but then they screwed up my order
so then i ordered from gbax and got it two days later
i love gbax

Back