Exotic/rare Systems

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
what is the most exotic or rare system you own, EXCLUDING THE GP32, if possible post pics.

Mine is either my Sega CDX or Oddessy2, not that rare but rare enough this day and age.

I have a thing called a Binatone. I don't know much about it and do not know if it is rare or anything but it plays a mean version of Pong that is quite eye wateringly good. Other than that it can play a dozen or so Pong variations which strain the eyes just as much but are not as good as the sheer simplicity of 2 player pong.

how bout them overpriced neogeo home systems and games ?
can't think!

I have a thing called a Binatone. I don't know much about it and do not know if it is rare or anything but it plays a mean version of Pong that is quite eye wateringly good. Other than that it can play a dozen or so Pong variations which strain the eyes just as much but are not as good as the sheer simplicity of 2 player pong.

Is that an orange and black console with 2 pads, that dont have any buttons just a thing you twist, and a lightgun in which you have to shoot a square floating about on screen? :blink:

If so i know what your on about, my Dad had one but then sold it at a carboot sale - i wasn't very pleased with him when i found out cos even if its not worth anything it was still an unusual (and quite addictive with 2 people) machine. :D

V3X posted on Feb 1 2005 at 06:08 AM said:
odessy 2 boxed

I got the G7000 which is the European version of the OD2 isnt it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... probably these ones:

- Osbourne 1
- Barcode Battler
- ZX Spectrum and C116 (both with rubber keyboard!!)
- Sharp MZ-700
- Phillips VideoPac G7000
- Tiger game.com
- not so rare: Sega 32x and Saturn

WhizzBang posted on Feb 1 2005 at 01:54 AM said:

football's better. 2 bats each: a goalie and an attacker. no-one can beat me. :ph34r:

edit: and to stay on topic, I have a yamaha mu5 tonemodule (which i like) and a DJX thingy (which is pretty shit).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger game.com
That qualifies as rare? :blink: The damn thing was everywhere a few years ago!

The only rare systems I own are my GP32 and a Sega Nomad (portable Genesis).

EDIT: Oh, and I also have one of those "Sonic 3" single-game systems with a black-and-white screen and no pixels. There's one button; enemies/chasms/rings appear and you have to jump over them. It's probably the stinkiest thing in my collection. ;)

I had a Game.com. It sucked worse than the mono GB. I only had 1 or 2 games. I only remember "Lights Out!". Kinda reminds me of the ds :lol:, with the touch screen and all. I also had a pocket pc, but it sucked. Some 50 or so mhz MIPS thingy. It was black and white and comepletly useless. I broke both of them.

you can get a game.com with the entire library of games for around $20, thats funny. I think i need 3 more games and I have the entire library.

Back