English Gp321 Users Hate French Gp32 Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertrand

Still Fresh
All french are banned on irc!!

* _mp_ changes topic to 'any french dude that wants access here can msg ops..'

Eh? I'm American (sadly) But I have no problem with em, In fact. I think they are some of the best coders we have for the GP32!

This is a bit sensationalist. Especially if youve ever been an American in France... Then it just becomes ironic... That having been said, Im up for a game of patonque and wine you frenchie you, come on over here Ill give you a big American hug!

:D

This is too fun...

lol Loridan, i hope to see that one day.
bertrand stop it please.. it's not the place to do that arf!!!!
( sorry hando for the disagrement )

Bertrand posted on Apr 20 2004 at 12:05 PM said:

ok...i'm confused...

did somebody just turn 31 and discover beer? ;) :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
we all are a community, please no stupid wars against us.
work together for a best emulation, best homebreaw games or something lioke that.
im spanish ans i havent any problems with french people, (and ofcourse with the rest)

Ok, but tell me why french gp32 users can't go on irc since many days?

I don't want to make a war, but french guys can't go on irc just because someone here don't love french guys and french contests!

What the solution?

I can tell you what the problem is... Some dude went there and started bashing Guyfawkes for his mail about the copied rules. And because this dude couldn't fight his war alone, he brought many many friends, who happened to be from the same country. And almost all those dudes started to behave quite badly, insulting Guyfawkes and others like _mp_. So the only way to get that angry crowd quiet and away from the channel which doesn't have anything to do with that gbax2004->tomak compo batlle, was banning the whole TLD. That's all.

Bertrand, inflamatory comments don't help your cause, especially as many GP32 users on here are british. You'll be lucky if you don't get a temporary ban for this-I certainly would.

Bertrand posted on Apr 20 2004 at 07:05 PM said:

elephant.gif
greddy2.gif
elephant.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
English Gp321 Users Hate French Gp32 Users!

Hmm, is this the new GP32 model?

I hate racist people who think that just because one or two english, ban some french from an IRC channel that most of us probably dont even go to, that somehow convinces their tiny little brain that one entire nation of GP32 users is against another nation of GP32 users.

GP32, you understand! :rolleyes:

Not some french, but all french can't go on irc, man! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back