Hello from France

The Jedi

Still Fresh
Website
www.emunova.net
Quite off topic (so it's why i post here) so i greet all gp32 addicts spending time here.

I hope you don't see french people as Evil because i am (a french, not Evil ;)). I bought a GP32 last month and i'm pretty pleased by this machine :) i really expects the future for the new free games, some have an incredible quality.

So, after this quick "hello", i just inform that if french speaking people need help, they can go on the forum of my emulation website. I'm not as good as many people here but i still can help.

Have a nice day all :D

Make love not war ^^

Which Evil one do you mean?
I'm from Germany ;)

Et mes abilities de parler francaise n'est plus mieux...

Its great to see so many people from around the world here, and there are minimal hate posts. This has to be the most friendly forum I have ever been to... Welcome to the gp32 community, Jedi.

lol j'aime porter des pantalons mais pas quand il fait si chaud ^^

I am pleased to see i am welcome as many of you :) i don't like established ideas because of a position about a war ^^

Axeman speaks the best and i didn't understood davey. In english i would translate it as :
But this is what a cow received to make with the butter's price ?

^^ i hope i'll learn a lot with you.

I'm not going to start some war discussion, but i don't see how the position of your government should influence the way you are treated here...
If so, I would be dead meat :)

Welcome to GP32 xtreme. And be proud your government stood up to the bush administration, ours sure didn't :) (tony Blair that is!)

Back