English GP32 games!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
According to Mitsui, all games released in Europe will be in English!
As Mill and some other neat games are on the release list, we'll finally get an English version!

Thanks to gp32gaming.de for the news :)

I know you are addicted to mill in english but gp32gaming.de refers to a source I can't find. There are no messages at mitsui's website about the GP32 anyway. By the way, its now october, where is the GP32 advertise-campaign to introduce the unit for the public buying it at supermarket?

Thyphoid posted on Oct 1 2003 at 11:01 AM said:
I know you are addicted to mill in english but gp32gaming.de refers to a source I can't find. There are no messages at mitsui's website about the GP32 anyway. By the way, its now october, where is the GP32 advertise-campaign to introduce the unit for the public buying it at supermarket?
Correction - It's now November and the only thing I've heard about this unit is the very limited reviews in the backwards (Obscure) gaming hardware magazines... Oh, and actually using the blasted thing...

Good job I (Like everyone else) imported it, otherwise I'd have never gotten it.

(Much like the Zodiac I'll bet!)

Last edited by a moderator:
NightStar posted on Oct 1 2003 at 04:42 PM said:
Correction - It's now November and the only thing I've heard about this unit is the very limited reviews in the backwards (Obscure) gaming hardware magazines... Oh, and actually using the blasted thing...
Sorry NightStar unless your real name is something like Marthy McFly I don't know what you mean. :)

davey g posted on Oct 1 2003 at 03:41 PM said:
Did you expect them to release a console in europe with primarily korean languange games? I expected this but I'm still waiting on ASR in english.

(100th post)
DUH. they could've been easily released only in the language of the country they are released in. so open up that champagne.

Back