English GP32s for sale!?

lombrozo

Still Fresh
FYI,

According to the 'news section' over at ArcadeHeaven.co.uk, they have some ENGLISH GP32s in stock with English instructions etc. Package also comes with a built-in RF module, and one game.

Sounds too good to be true, I didn't even know our boys in Korea had released an English version, and I didn't think the RF module had been released yet, let alone built-in to the actual unit itself! ArcadeHeaven are sellling this package for £150.

http://www.arcadeheaven.co.uk/news.html

Um....is there a phone number that i can call for that one place arcadeheaven??...thanx

Hello,

I'm looking forward to order the gp32, but there are always some reasons to wait :/ ,
and now there's this strange page
http://www.arcadeheaven.co.uk/news.html
Isn't the page really strange ? only in the latest news I see something about the gp32.
Has somebody got more informations?

arcadeheavens phone number is (uk): (01622) 609800
its a company based in kent

hey daffyduck! what was the service like with gbax.com, did your gp32 come with any extras? does it have an english or english/korean BIOS (menus)? and what was the final price you paid

cheers

p.s: im new
:)

chunk-e-munk-e
i paid £126 total including vat+delivery (24hrs)i ordered wednesday got it thursday morning

i got a cd with emus on it
plus the manual is in english so is the gp32
so i think i got a good deal i would have paid more via lik sang
i didnt get a smart card as i thought they were a bit on the expensive side
so i got one for £30 from cex for 128 meg card
must say totally impressed with the machine always wanted to play wonder boy sonic on a handheld without that godamn gamegear screen blur even the nomad was same .id recomend gbax.com the dood even helped me out with the freeloader and stuff

cool!

hey, but does it have the newer english bios or the older (90% english) korean one? because i would prefer to have the english one, i wouldnt usually care but my mates would want to see it, and if korean text kept coming up on the screen i think they would just give up on it and call it crap (they are not big gamers). i know it sounds a little stupid but i would prefer the full english bios too.

cheers in advance :rolleyes:

i have the 90% english one
but i aint to bothered about it
just as long as i can play the emus and stuff its fine for me
im thinking of putting mr spivs upgrade on it but im looking into it first
before i do .

"mr spivs upgrade"
Mr spiv??? upgrade??? tell me more! any links???

what parts of the menus are in english? is the gp32 noticably a korean handheld??? have you got any links to videos of the menus, this mr spiv thingy, or the mp3 player??? (i have seen part of the one on :
Varovision Korea

but it seems to cut off, any links to any other videos?

Its all in english.

You can upgrade your GP32 OS anyway to whatever you like, including mrspivs multiboot version.

We are considering offering GP32's with that pre-installed.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

cheers craig, so are your gp32's different to the ones on varovisions product page???
beacuse the one on there seemed to have more korean text than english???, what will it cost to post one to southampton from wherever you are? where do you get yours from?
cheers
Andy

I have to agree, gbax.com's service is top notch. My GP32 came next day and even delivered to my work address, included cd with a load of extras so I could get playing straight away. Order with Confidence.
Cheers Craig! Keep up the good work :D
Montel

goto
www.gbax.com
your answer will be answered here
for how much it will cost for a gp32 delivered

I ordered a GP32 from Craigs site (GBAX)

Very happy with the service - ordered Monday afternoon and the unit + card + cd was delivered at 11:00 am next day...

Top service !

Will be getting an internal light from them as soon as its released !

I also purchased a GP32 from www.gbax.com and couldn't be happier. It beats having to hand over cheques to TNT couriers for the import tax from Lik-Sang any day! :D

I got mine from Graig and it came pretty much straight away, even though he was waiting for stock..He was recommended to me by a friend and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone :)
http://www.gbax.com

Nice to see another Blitz user on here StudioX64 :D
LOL

Back