Release Emu EX Plus Alpha ported to the Pandora

Thanks !

For 32KHz on SNes, no problem.

For the 1.53 with FrameSkip and the trail, I'll take a look. I tried StarFox on the 1.53 (the screenshot in the PND is the result of a short game to and of level1), with the 1st release but didn't notice the trail. I have to try again, may be with forced FrameSkip, to reproduce the problem. Then I'll try to fix it. eI mainly use 1.43 now, it's much faster, but less accurate).

Last edited by a moderator:
was just testing MD.emu in comparison with Dega for Master System emulation, and although MD.emu is better in many respects i did notice that sound emulation in many games is a little "off key" or doesnt sound quite right when compared with Dega which seems to emulate sounds and music exactly as the original system. I tried messing with the audio options in various ways but i cant seem to get games to sound as they should.

Good news, my Pandora came in and I'm adding a lot of tweaks specific for it in the next update (1.5.11). The corrupt text is caused by an OpenGL driver bug when dealing with small non-square textures and happens on some old Android devices with the same GPU as well. I'll have a work-around for it in 1.5.11 :)

Good news, my Pandora came in and I'm adding a lot of tweaks specific for it in the next update (1.5.11). The corrupt text is caused by an OpenGL driver bug when dealing with small non-square textures and happens on some old Android devices with the same GPU as well. I'll have a work-around for it in 1.5.11 :)
Cool news man.  Great that you finally have a Pandora.

Anyone tried some Super Mario World Rom hacks?

I would like to play some but couldn't.

New builds on the repo, in sync with the latest 1.5.11 release.

This version includes a lots of specific Pandora Enhancements, thanks to the author of the series who have now a Gigahertz Pandora.

So, no more artefacts in menu with a Gigahertz Pandora, smaller fonts on Menu, better Pandora Control, a huge update !

Build 07
----------

• In sync with official v1.5.11 version
  • No more artefacts on Gigahetrz Pandora in menu, thanks to the author.
  • Lots of GUI update, thanks to the original author of the serie.
  • Use "Space" to go to menu, exept for computers emu (like C64 & MSX), where it's "Start"
  • In Menu, use {X} to validate, {B} to cancel
  • For SNES, default to 32Khz for audio

Better Pandora controls?

That's good news.

Maybe I can finally use the Emulators as well.

Can't stand the Android look and feeling.

Tried out NES.EMU and controls aren't better.

X is still page down

Space does nothing.

Cheetahmen plays much better than on the other NES Emulators I tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, there was a problem with the repo, the PND were still build 06, despite beeing shown has build 07.

It's fixed now, and I reuploaded everything. You may have to upload again to have current 1.5.11 version of the emus.

Looks better now.

Some idea for improvement:

D-Pad left should not change to the previous folder.

D-Pad Left/Right should have the same impact as the shoulder buttons.

Also you should swap X and B on the action buttons (validate/cancel).

I prefer X as B for Validate. But maybe A for Cancel is a better choice than B.
So you're a Playstation guy.

I grew up with the Nintendo controlls.

:)
More SEGA (SMS and GameGear), but it's an old story ;)

Lately, I used more my PS3 than Wii or DS yes. Well, it's more PC and Pandora now anyway ;)

I'll look at the default controls for next release. I also have to put the diff from the sources...

Back