*Email Fraud Warning

WaWaWang

Still Fresh
I was Shittin my pants when i got this. i called bestbuy and they assured me i was safe. cause i didnt release my info.

Dear customer,

Recently we have received an order made by using your personal credit card information.
This order was made online at our official BestBuy website on 06/19/2003.
Our Fraud Department has some suspicions regarding this order and we need you to visit a special Fraud Department page at our web store where you can confirm or decline this transaction by providing us with the correct information.
This e-mail address has been taken from National Credit Bureau.

Click the link below to visit a special Fraud Department page to resolve the cause of the problem.
BestBuy.com/fraud_department.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORDER# 1095619 - STATUS: SUSPENDED
ITEMS PURCHASED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item No: 73890
CDA-9815 In-Dash CD Player/Ai-Changer Controller
Price: $387.65 Qty: 2 Total: $775.3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The order listed above has not yet been processed.
The reason for the delay in processing your order is:

- UNVERIFIED SHIPPING ADDRESS

- Information provided:
Shipping
41 WINHAM ST
Staten Island, NY 10306
United States
phone# 206-337-9843

In our effort to deter fraudulent transactions, we need your help in providing us with the correct information. Your prompt response is needed to avoid any unauthorized charges to your credit card.

Click the link below to visit a special Fraud Department page to resolve the cause of the problem.
BestBuy.com/fraud_department.html

I hope you find the asshole who did this. Fraud is so much bullshit, I hate when people get cheated/f***ed on the internet. It happens way too much. (Can you tell that ive had problems with this before?)

Blimey - I'd be a bit worried too! Except the we dont have bestbuy here in the UK...

Bought all my Kevin Smith movies from Bestbuy when I was in the states - much cheaper and way more special features :)

Sorry - wibblin' on a bit now...

smith rules like

i totally hate fucks who do this kind of stuff, i mean shopping over the net has a kind of inbuilt paranoia because anyone can access your details but doing that sucks ass

Back