Ehh, Yes, Sure

I think it might be possible to emulate the PS1 on a GP32 if you connect a 128mb 3d accelerator card, pop in a pentium 3, at least, and add about 256mb of ram, take out the smc reader and replace it with a 20gb hard drive and there you go. :p

while we are on the topic of Harddrives (Hijacking Threads is fun, ya know...), wouldn´t it be psoosible to modify a SMC in a way, so we can connect a 20Gig HDD to it to leech it with our GP32? Of course you would need an external power source for the HDD, but i know there was a project for the GBA out there, that allow to do so, so it would be nice to see a similar mod to the GP32........

I think it might be possible to emulate the PS1 on a GP32 if you connect a 128mb 3d accelerator card, pop in a pentium 3, at least, and add about 256mb of ram, take out the smc reader and replace it with a 20gb hard drive and there you go.  :p

You are here:

|''''''''''|
|-nonsensical----crazy-----rediculous-----ludicrous----what are you smoking?-|
|--------------------------------------------------------------- /\-----------------------------|
|________________________________________||__________________|

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
yep..heard about that gba-hd project too .. or was it CD ? I think someone build such a thing. You still needed a flashcard afaik (on the fly transfer to the card) but walking around with such a song might prolly be look like the ghostbuster´s nuclear-backpack, heh, thats what i call portable.
I wonder how many days you wont need to reload your nuclear-powered gp32

Back