Dunno If These Pics Have Been Seen Before Or Not

The line would be ok if it were a medium grey instead of bright white. Bright white is kind of distracting.

It shows a DC adaptor as being a right-angle plug. That's showing all those complaining "power plug is in the way. Wahhh!" people.

It is interesting that one of those photos shows the very first picture (that I have seen) of the power LED actually lit (but the screen is not on). Later shots show the screen on, but the power LED unlit. I don't get it.

Nice high-quality photos though.

slygamer posted on Oct 11 2005 at 05:06 AM said:
It shows a DC adaptor as being a right-angle plug. That's showing all those complaining "power plug is in the way. Wahhh!" people.

It is interesting that one of those photos shows the very first picture (that I have seen) of the power LED actually lit (but the screen is not on). Later shots show the screen on, but the power LED unlit. I don't get it.

Nice high-quality photos though.

I'm pretty sure the red blob is just a pointer, like the red rectangles in other pictures. To show, that it's there, even though it's not ON.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Those really are some excellent images, it is definitely shaping up to be a sexy little number- and I'm quite fond of the GUI too although I am working on a Zodiac-like Radial Menu.

Best shots I have seen thus far showing the Logo/Icons, I will redo my vector graphics to match them as closely as possible and get them out for the community to use.

Here we go:

GUI Icons

X Logo

Back