Now in the Repo.

http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=keeper

You can buy the Game by GOG here:
http://www.gog.com/game/dungeon_keeper
actual Price:
2,39 Dollar or
1,73 Euro or
1,42 GBP

Just Copy all the Files fom your DungeonKeeper GOG Directory to /media/sdcard/pandora/keeper/keeperfiles

after first Start. ^_^

When a Message comes,choose skip(because a important Configfile is copied before)

To exit this Qemu based PND just press alt+select+f and close the Window.

Saving can need long times,but should work.

And here a Video how it work on a GHZ Pandora ;)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tmeToskre4g?feature=oembed

Enjoy the Game over Nubs or USB Mouse ^_^

edit:

Update on the Repo.

The Naming Problem with KEEPER.CFG should be now solved

and i implemented little smoother/better Ingamesettings setted automatic now ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it work good,all my Qemu knowledge and Optimizetips are included.

GHZ Pandora with 1.2 GHZ ist Recommend,but it should work fine with OPP5 and 900-950 MHZ Rebirth too ^_^

It Works! A little sluggish..(Haven't tried OC on my 1Ghz) but it's better than my 386DX back in the day..

Oh cool thx for the Report.
Little Speedup Tips:
Press esc for the Menu
Turn of shadows,
Change the view to BirdPerspective (feelable faster then)

Btw work saving?

Edit: You get feelable more speed when you run it from Mini Menu

Has anyone tried this on a CC? I would love to have dungeon keeper on the go, but 256mb ram seems like it wouldn't be enough. anyway, I'll try it soon enough.

Has anyone tried this on a CC? I would love to have dungeon keeper on the go, but 256mb ram seems like it wouldn't be enough. anyway, I'll try it soon enough.
at least for qemu memory capacity most likely isn't the bottleneck, generally it's the CPU/system speed. It should perform on par with the rebirth.

Its based on our stable old Qemu 0.15.1 from the PND ;)

When the other GOG Games are Dosgames,can i maybe realize it for other Games too :)

I can confirm saved games take a long time. However they do seem to work.also your recommendations on settings do work well.

Its based on our stable old Qemu 0.15.1 from the PND ;)
So if someone would use the new qemu from lunixbochs with faster floating point operations, it could become even faster?

It doesn't look like the game really needs float, knowing Starcraft doesn't use it, and this game runs ok on this "old" qemu, it's probably not used here too.

Deeper Dungeons? Maybe when you exit the Game into Dos and start it manualy over the DRDos.

I did not tried it yet.

Does this work for Deeper Dungeons expansion pack too?
This is just a wild guess: as long as it is compatible with the DOS-Version of Dungeon Keeper, and does not change the games executablename, it should work.

Edit: The GOG version has it already included, does it need to be started seperately ?

When you report that it work,can i do simply a Dos Selection for the 2 Games :)

Then can you choose your Version :)

Hi,

Slightly off-topic, but...

Could Open Dungeons be ported ?  

EDIT: thanks anyway ingoreis for making Dungeon Keeper run on the Pandora :)

Cheers,

Magic Sam

Back