Dual PS/PS2 Controller to USB 2.0 PC Joystick Adapter

Long

Answer please, who can know exactly - this item will work or not on OpenPandora?

Dual PS/PS2 Controller to USB 2.0 PC Joystick Adapter link

sku_11707_1.jpg
sku_11707_4.jpg

Answer please, who can know exactly - this item will work or not on OpenPandora?

Dual PS/PS2 Controller to USB 2.0 PC Joystick Adapter link

*removed images*

from the comments on the product page:

Works under Ubuntu 10.04 as a normal joystick controller. <= Linux support!!!

Assuming the manufacturer didn't take to much liberty with the usb2 logo, i'd say yes this will work

besides it's less then 5 dollars. :p take the risk B)

Last edited by a moderator:
from the comments on the product page:

Works under Ubuntu 10.04 as a normal joystick controller. <= Linux support!!!

Assuming the manufacturer didn't take to much liberty with the usb2 logo, i'd say yes this will work

besides it's less then 5 dollars. :p take the risk B)
I have a simlar one, ill let you know how I get on tomorrow hopefully

I use an usb connected dualshock 3 as my favorite linux gamepad by the way.

(bluetooth is alot of hackery, i intend to get it working on pandora (when i get it), but mostly i m just lazy and use usb)

If it's not a USB 2.0 High Speed device (this is what is required to connect to the Pandora's standard-looking USB port :p ), then you'll need to connect it via a USB 2.0 High Speed hub, instead of directly. Either way, it should work, though - it just depends on whether the software you want to use it with supports extra controllers. :p

Yannick , Thank you!

Prometheus said:
If it's not a USB 2.0 High Speed device (this is what is required to connect to the Pandora's standard-looking USB port :p ), then you'll need to connect it via a USB 2.0 High Speed hub, instead of directly
Thank you, I read about it few days ago at this forums B)

Had to plug in through a hub but fired up mupen64 played with the controller config for few minutes (reassign some buttons) and hey presto 2 player mario kart 64 (2x psx controller) great fun,, bring on the tv out
This is great, thank you! :)

wow i seriously hate you people that actually have a pandora....

Using joy pads seems to take a little away from performance even just one player, the sound seems to stutter, Or maybe its something else that makes the sound do that its usually just when a button is pressed the sound stutters (happens on xboxdrv) too.

Back