Ds Tunneled

One of the guys who posted ther is a complete dumb ass
the point of lag was brought up, and a guy said well, If you sit close enough to your router than you wont lag
what a noob
I want to register to tell him that
and by tunneling, that means that 2+ DS's connect through their Wlan, but also go through the net so it connect far away DS's right? like XboxLIVE??

~Octavious

The guy posting about lag is only thinking in terms of regular old latency, He probably isnt fully versed in how wireless works. Honestly I doubt many people completely understand it enough to not ask a silly question now and then.

I see ur point and agree, but that makes no differance because people dont care what some think, its only certain people that can make things happen

~Octavious

i don't think that is ever coming out
there website has been done since like july
still would be sweet if it did

the reason that i posted this thread is because a lot of people here care a lot about handheld systems in general and unless i've misses something big ds is one of these

anyway this is good news
be happy

I'm very impressed to see progress on tunneling the DS already. This could be very interesting because there will be many wireless enabled DS games that will come out.

Very cool. DS is slowly becoming more appealing... :)

wee tunnled DS :D cant wait till i can play online with my friends , picto chat over the net , also saves the hassle of tracking down people in the UK to multiplayer with :D so far only me and 1 friend are getting a DS
*thank you craig*

it will be interesting to see how the GUI works for connecting them , im expective some kind of lobby where you join in a group , and in that gruop your DS will be connected to the others , like a group of friends meeting up sort of ^^ , will be so cool

This is too good a topic to lose because of some idiot, so I edited out linkinparkfov101's very existence from it!

Next time make my job easier by NOT replying to trolls as that's exactly what they want you to do. Sigh...

Wow, this will be really cool, though soon it'll be rather pointless since Nintendo is going to do this officially in later games.

mr twit posted on Dec 3 2004 at 06:16 PM said:
Wow, this will be really cool, though soon it'll be rather pointless since Nintendo is going to do this officially in later games.
sweet, have you got anymore info on that?

Last edited by a moderator:
kknd_cf posted on Dec 3 2004 at 03:41 PM said:
mr twit posted on Dec 3 2004 at 06:16 PM said:
sweet, have you got anymore info on that?
Well Nintendo has hired Warppipe to do official DS wireless and warppipe releases "clues" everyone in a while. Go towarppipe.com if you want to know more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back