Drmd, Corrupted Roms After Trasnfer And The

ryuho288

Still Fresh
Does your DrmD cease playing properly even when there is still 25% juice left in the battery?

What about ROMs transfer, does the files get corrupted when the battery is not fully chargerd during transfer?

I tried to transfer hundreds games over to the SD card in one drag, but only the first few show the proper name in the DrMD directory, somes have the right names, but the screen turned blank once I select it? WHat is that?

ryuho288 posted on Dec 11 2005 at 01:50 AM said:
Does your DrmD cease playing properly even when there is still 25% juice left in the battery?

What about ROMs transfer, does the files get corrupted when the battery is not fully chargerd during transfer?

I tried to transfer hundreds games over to the SD card in one drag, but only the first few show the proper name in the DrMD directory, somes have the right names, but the screen turned blank once I select it? WHat is that?

I noticed some of the rom names were corrupted after DrMD had scanned them. Those roms than wouldn't load.

Last edited by a moderator:
im having a DRmd problem too, i put the roms folder on the SD card so thats its e:/roms/megadrive, like it says in the readme and i boot up DRmd and it wont find it, it keeps deleting it!

make sure to scan the directory. I have had no problems. DONT USE THE USB, IT SUCKS! Card readers all the way!

YEa, I have to rescan the directory so it recognizes new roms I add.

Also, on the note of card readers, My printer has one built into it that works like a charm with SDs. ^_^

thing is it says the directory is not there, i put it on the card like it says in the readme and i load up drmd and it calle me an idiot for not having a rom directory, which i did, i check in explorer, its gone. pisses me off

Hi all I tried to re-add all my favorites this morning, and ALL of them (over hundred) work perfectyl....I am still suspecting that the files got corrupted during the transfer last night were mainly due to insufficient battery life....I used brand new batteries this morning....

triton posted on Dec 10 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
thing is it says the directory is not there, i put it on the card like it says in the readme and i load up drmd and it calle me an idiot for not having a rom directory, which i did, i check in explorer, its gone. pisses me off

Mine works perfectly, although I'd like to keep all my roms in my emulation folders that I made on my sd. :/

Did you make sure that your roms and megadrive folders didn't have any capital letters in them?

Also, this is just speculation, but maybe DrMD deletes the rom folder if it doesn't have any recognizable roms in it. Did you have the roms in that exact folder? or did each rom have its own folder?

Last edited by a moderator:
ill try it again in a bit k got it workin, exelent! it runs wunderfully, had it clocked at 266 and it ran everything super smoothly, played some gunstar heroes and the tick worked great

Back