Driving Games

jankster

Still Fresh
hi ther i ve got me gp2x out again havent played with it forthe first time about 8 months been busyi had one of the first batch,seems like aload of new stuff out cps2 and all, is ther any new driving games out ive always dreamed of playing rad mobile has this been emulated if not can ya put me on to any good driving games thanks

OMG!! Road Rash?? W00t! I think I'll be loading the Genesis emulator after all.... :D

Actually...Could someone please tell me what the best genesis emu is or what they prevered the most to help me decide? Thanks....

Shifty posted on Feb 9 2007 at 09:28 PM said:
OMG!! Road Rash?? W00t! I think I'll be loading the Genesis emulator after all.... :D
Its not nearly as good as the pc version though :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Shifty posted on Feb 9 2007 at 12:28 PM said:
Actually...Could someone please tell me what the best genesis emu is or what they prevered the most to help me decide? Thanks....
PicoDrive for sure. We are talking INSANE under-clocking :D

jankster posted on Feb 9 2007 at 05:33 PM said:
hi ther i ve got me gp2x out again havent played with it forthe first time about 8 months been busyi had one of the first batch,seems like aload of new stuff out cps2 and all, is ther any new driving games out ive always dreamed of playing rad mobile has this been emulated if not can ya put me on to any good driving games thanks
I've always been a great fan of:

Punctuation. The Final Lap. - SNES

Oh and get Picodrive for Genesis.

Ok will do. :D

Oh and by the way: The best racer is: Super Hang-On!!!! (for genesis) And also Outrun is pretty fun....

Some others to try are:

Streetracer for the Megadrive and Snes (try both as they a quite different games)
Rock and Roll racing - Megadrive/Snes
Micro machines - Megadrive
Lotus 2:RECS - Megadrive
Victory Run - PC-Engine
Power Drift - PC-Engine

Edit: And nobody has mentioned Pole position - not sure if it works in mame but if not try the atari 800 version.

Has anyone mentioned supersprint on mame, Super off road racer (not sure what emu). love mario kart.

Gareth

Whatever happened to that 'rapid racoon' game that there was a video for a while back?

I like playing,

1) OverTop & DriftOut for GnGeo2x (GFX R very good & fun 2play)

2) Rock'n'Roll Racing, Super Mario Kart & of course Uni Rally for SuperNES (I use pocketSNES)

3) Super Cars 2, Lotus series & Jaguar XJ220 for Amiga

Have a try & see wot u think...

btw, does anyone remember the HTP presentation demo (Commercial), looked like a wipeout clone with gfx 2 match, i'd would have bought it 4sure.

One Racing game I never see is Street Rod for C64/ST/Amiga. Fun game to upgrade your cars and win new ones. But, it's all oldies.

-Kensupen

Back