Reset Pandora To Defaults

maddis

Website
www.ringtonesheep.co.uk
Hi, ive been messing around with the start menu in xfce. The reason was to just use the warlock bar, but i couldnt work out how to add the icons and pnd files to the dock. In the process, I somehow managed to remove the pandora start icon. Is there a way to get this back? Also the launcher icon is just stuck int he middle of my screen and the bottom and looks rather out of place. I'm obviously new to linux and need a bit of help as its driving me insane :unsure:

Glad you got it fixed. :)

If you're new to Linux, this might be a useful article on the wiki:
http://pandorawiki.org/Basic_Linux_Guide

Also, a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to open the start-menu via a keyboard shortcut, without clicking on it with the mouse?

djmaddis said:
Hi, ive been messing around with the start menu in xfce. The reason was to just use the warlock bar, but i couldnt work out how to add the icons and pnd files to the dock. In the process, I somehow managed to remove the pandora start icon. Is there a way to get this back? Also the launcher icon is just stuck int he middle of my screen and the bottom and looks rather out of place. I'm obviously new to linux and need a bit of help as its driving me insane :unsure:

nice to see you've joined the club up on t'Heights fella.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esn said:
Also, a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if it's possible to open the start-menu via a keyboard shortcut, without clicking on it with the mouse?
Giving the Pandora-button a short press does this - it's been in there since the beginning. :) (For whatever it's worth, I find that navigating the menu using this, the d-pad, and the Enter key works really well for me.)

Prometheus said:
Esn said:
Giving the Pandora-button a short press does this - it's been in there since the beginning. :) (For whatever it's worth, I find that navigating the menu using this, the d-pad, and the Enter key works really well for me.)
Thanks I didn't know that. I edited the wiki article with that info:
http://pandorawiki.org/Keyboard#XFCE

I also prefer to navigate without using the mouse as much as possible.

Back