Pc Driving Game Advice

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Hi All,

I need a bit of advice from anyone out there who loves driving games on the PC, here's my predicament:

A little while back I bought an all singing and dancing new graphics card (Zotac GTX260 216 Core supplied with the game "Grid") and it's blazingly fast, it plays Crysis with everything on full totally smoothly. Now my boyfriend loves Driving games and I was wondering if there is a more stunning game than Grid? He's always playing Grid with a steering wheel so if the game can use that then all the better.

What I am looking for here is realism, the more realistic the better.

Any advice on this would be most welcomed as we're going shopping tomorrow and will be on the look out :)

Byee for now,
Clare.

i dunno, if you are or he is looking for realism regarding car physics, i can recommend richard burns ralley. it's rather old, but still nice. it really drove me crazy, because it's really difficult to drive. you start off on a training course, to get the hang on the car. i managed that, but already the first track was difficult as hell ... for me at least. i've played colin mc rae 2 before, that was easy compared to it :)

dirt 2 also comes to my mind, but i've never played it. company made suggested it, who also loves racing games.

For really high realism (driving wise) you should try richard burns rally, it's very old though and doesnt have the looks but boy does it have realism in simulation.

Back