Driver's Win Xp Gp32

gp32boy2

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,
I am going to get back into my gp32,However looking for the driver's has made me mad, www.GP32.com has no downloads,Well that i can see in english,I cant get the USB link of Darkfader's to work, I have read the whole bpard pretty much . I came across the post for Azure and his experience with thae stupid company who totally fucked his gp32.I cant believe they actually make you pay for such simple task's,I dont see why you didn't ask for the money back.

What I need is :-
1.Window's XP Driver for the USB Cable
2.The software (GPFTP If i remember correctly) Can anyone shed some light on theese.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise:

Use a cardreader, put phodrive.fxe in gpmm, start your gp32, run phodrive, insert cable after wich XP will detect a mass usb drive.

voilál

Use gpdrive, it is the easiest way to copy stuff off and on to the gp32. Do a search on gp32x.de for gpdrive to find the download link. Although the Software is beta, I have used it to copy 128MB to and from my gp32 without problems.

gpdrive allows xp to view the gp32 as an external hard drive and then you can just use explorer to copy your files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Is all working now, All I had to do was edit the driver a little so you don't have to keep installing every time you restart, Looking good,Hope to get back into the scene and hae some fun with my good old friend the GP32!

Happy Gaming and thaks for all the quick replies.

Back